Originally Posted by Tpg racer
Jz dun understand u.
???
Old 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tpg racer
Hey bxpittbull,

jz go some where else and lick ur two nuts man.

Jz dun understand u. Listen here dude, basically everyone that had read ur 1st few posting clearly saw something wrong with ur words and the way u explain things man.

Clearly that 10 years of experience in RC didn't teach u how to behave without ur mummy being around u.

Its just ur words are just harsh to other people's ears man.

So clearly just shut the hell up dude. We dun need ur 10 years experience here man.
I'll tell you what...hmmm, where do I begin. Considering that you are an internet tough guy, I really wont lose any sleep over hurting your feelings. It would be wise for you to stick with what you are good at and thats reading and commenting in the sidebar. And before you post, it would be wise of you to check your syntax. Words like "dun" and "ur", don't exist in the english language. I realize you are using jargon, but if this is how you communicate, remember, there are people overseas who are reading this and we don't want them to think that all Americans are as ignorant as you.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

Hey Xray, did what you said for the diffs. Took the car out for a test run last night, the car was fine for about 8 minutes. This time, as opposed to the diff loosening, it tightened. Oh well. I guess this is driving me batty because I am pondering on going Li-Po and if the IB3800's are giving me grief, I can imagine what'll happen with Li-Po power. Turn signal..speaking of Li-Po, did you see that Team Orion has a 3200 Li-Po coming out that will have run times like a 4300 NiMh? My question is will it retain the punch like the 4800 and what will the cost be. Anything you might know, seems that Japan gets everything first.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Hey Xray, did what you said for the diffs. Took the car out for a test run last night, the car was fine for about 8 minutes. This time, as opposed to the diff loosening, it tightened. Oh well. I guess this is driving me batty because I am pondering on going Li-Po and if the IB3800's are giving me grief, I can imagine what'll happen with Li-Po power. Turn signal..speaking of Li-Po, did you see that Team Orion has a 3200 Li-Po coming out that will have run times like a 4300 NiMh? My question is will it retain the punch like the 4800 and what will the cost be. Anything you might know, seems that Japan gets everything first.
Well, 8 is better than 2. I forgot to mention you want to break in the diff. Tighten it just enough so it doesn't slip and run it nicely
Tighten the diff again and repeat, then tighten it all the way. Also are you letting the threadlock set? I believe that even instant glue takes several hours to acheive full strength. As far as Lipo, they will not have as much "punch" as NiMH cells because they don't peak, the voltage stays pretty much constant. However, near the end of a run, instead of fading, it will still be strong. The cost for the 3200 should be around 80-90 dollars according to Rick.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Tech Master

Yea, I did everything you posted in your email. I guess I will probably reduce myself and go with some AE diffs. In my TC3, this same set-up held up with no problems. But, because I am condensing my cache and going strictly HPI, the TC3 is now a roller. The Pro 4 while similar, is a better car (IMO), but I have to give the TC3 it's props (or at least, the hop up makers). I have a diff that is damn near bullet proof, with steel outdrives and heavy duty parts all the way around. It actually fits in the Pro 4, but the bearings that go over the drives have a gnats hair of space. I am going to shim and pray for the best. The number of teeth are the same, so we'll see what happens.

Turn signal...you say Li-Po doesnt have as much punch? Would that be initial or throughout a run? I havent seen anyone run Li-Po other than minis, so I dont dare comment on it. but, noting the run times and what I have read, I understood them to punch harder. Well, we will see. 90 bucks? Anyone going to jump out the window and test the 3200 Li-Po?
Old 08-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Yea, I did everything you posted in your email. I guess I will probably reduce myself and go with some AE diffs. In my TC3, this same set-up held up with no problems. But, because I am condensing my cache and going strictly HPI, the TC3 is now a roller. The Pro 4 while similar, is a better car (IMO), but I have to give the TC3 it's props (or at least, the hop up makers). I have a diff that is damn near bullet proof, with steel outdrives and heavy duty parts all the way around. It actually fits in the Pro 4, but the bearings that go over the drives have a gnats hair of space. I am going to shim and pray for the best. The number of teeth are the same, so we'll see what happens.

Turn signal...you say Li-Po doesnt have as much punch? Would that be initial or throughout a run? I havent seen anyone run Li-Po other than minis, so I dont dare comment on it. but, noting the run times and what I have read, I understood them to punch harder. Well, we will see. 90 bucks? Anyone going to jump out the window and test the 3200 Li-Po?
iv seen some kool lipo and ya there is a lotta punch in those packs. just stack up 3 3800 backs and that = lipo

(dont really do that )
i meant it in as far as run time and amount of punch

^
just makin sure i dont get blamed for some kid overloading there speedo doing stupid stuff like that
Old 08-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hpipro321
iv seen some kool lipo and ya there is a lotta punch in those packs. just stack up 3 3800 backs and that = lipo
Old 08-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Do you think Lipo will fir in the Pro 5 if it ever comes out?

(hint: can we please get back on topic?)
Old 08-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Tech Master

Default Good question

Old 08-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Tech Master

I've been dying to get back to topic. Miscellaneous people trying to get at me with foolishness.I think the Pro 5 will be the Cyclone on steroids! With all the Li-Po technology, outside of the nitro vehicles I have now, I probably won't buy another nitro car ever!!! If HPI does their homework, I think they will capitalize on these cells that are springing up from all over the place and have a car in their arsenal that will be around for a very long time.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Tech Initiate

i tought the Japanese (HPI Japan) are still discussing about the future development, that's what i heard... they're not going to release new car at this moment... personally, i think they're taking a break too...
Old 08-02-2006, 03:18 AM
Tech Master

If the Pro5 does come out, surely I'm going to get one. What version would it be most likely? Hara, Surikarn or Moore? I'm a shaft drive fan.

Old 08-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Tech Master

ok get this
PRO 5 = CYCLONE
theres already a pro 5
Old 08-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I heard that the next car will be called the HPI Betterthanthelast. That name edged out Harawillalwaysbeatyou in the marketing room. I think they should've gone with the first suggestion, Thiscarisincrementallybetterthanthelastbutnotsomuc hthatyoucan'tkeepupwiththepreviousmodel2.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hpipro321
ok get this
PRO 5 = CYCLONE
theres already a pro 5
I was thinking that too...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.