Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FT tc3 or Losi xxx-s G+

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 08:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default FT tc3 or Losi xxx-s G+

Hi guys, need some help with deciding which car to get.
First both cars are selling for the same price.
Im leaning towards the G+ cause its a newer design, were as the tc3 has been around for a long time! But then tc3 is a proven competator.
I know its comes down to driving skills, but i need to make up my mind what car to get... parts for both cars are fine.
How about duribility, would the xxx-s be more "stronger" then the tc3.
What other factors do i need to consider.
BTW upgrading from a ta-04r
Old 01-22-2003, 10:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Both are good and since you say your parts support is good for both cars then that rules that one out. The XXX-S is a bit easier to drive and in my opinion the TC3 is a bit more aggresive. Both are very great cars and dominate at many races. See if you can get someone at your local track let you drive each car. It all comes down to which one suits your personal driving style. I think the XXX-S is a bit harder to break than the TC3, but I have seen both of them break. I guess it is all in the circumstance of the crash. Either way you go you can't lose with either car because there are many setups for both and plenty of help is available for both cars on this board and at local tracks. Good luck.