Wiki Posts
Search

Batteris Chargers Online?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2003, 11:37 PM
Tech Adept

Default Batteris Chargers Online?

1. GP3300 or Sanyo 3300 or ???
2. Race Pack or Spike Pack or Factory Boys or ??? (www.worldclassbats.com)
3. Charger????????????(want the best)
4. AC or DC or AC/DC or Power Supply???
5. Where do i buy hudy with everything and chassis balance

Where can i get all this stuff online

Please please please help want to buy tonight so i can do something other than study in college (starts tuesday)

Heres what i plan on buying tonight (so far)

1. X-ray T1 Evo 2 (are parts that hard to get?, will be getting online have no LHS support, only offroad)
a. transponder foam bumper and brace
b. chassis weights front, rear, center

2. Trinity p2k2 stock motor (best stock motor??? help)

3. Novak GT7 ESC

4. Futaba 9450 digital servo

5. Batteries ( above help)

6. Charger (above help)

7. Power supply (above help)

THANKS FOR THE HELP
Old 01-17-2003, 11:46 PM
Tech Regular

ESC suggestion... check out the Keyence Extreme V 2002. It makes all others seem... shabby
Old 01-18-2003, 12:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

1: GP3300 - Best batts for your money. Sanyo 3300 is not as good but is also more expensive.
2: All depends on what your price range is and what class you race and how long you have been racing.
3: The best is a Competition Electronics Turbo35 series. They run about 350 though but they are the absolute best.
4: If you have a power supply or plan on getting a power supply get DC cause the power is cleaner and more reliable.
5: Speedworld Raceway has the Hudy stuff.

Online stuff: (go to Speedworld Raceway has all this in stock.)
1: Billy at Speedworld has them in stock. Selling for 299.
2: The best stock motor in my opinion right now is the Monster Stock but you have to gear it just right.
3: He also has the Novak GT7 in stock. But I personally run the Keyence Zero V Extreme...more adjustable in my opinion.
4: Not sure if he has the Futaba in stock but he has Airtronics 94357 and KO Propo PDS-2143 servos in stock.
5: He has GP3300 from Pro Match in stock. The best ones are selling for 53.99 which in my opinion is a KILLER deal.
6: He has the Turbo35BLs in stock i think. He also has some more compact chargers in stock like the LRP Pulsar, Novak Millenium Pro, Competition Electronics Pitbull, Reedy Quasar Pro, and some others that are really good and compact too.
7: He has the Rivergate Bulldog 30 Amp power supplies in stock. Also the Novak N-Power 10 amp power supplies.

Let me know if you have any other questions regarding any of this stuff. Here to help.
Speedworld Raceway and Hobby Shop www.speedworldraceway.com or 916.783.8864
Ask for Billy and tell him James sent you.
Old 01-18-2003, 12:47 AM
Tech Adept

where do i get keyence and speedworld doesn't have hudy setup and chassis balancer. Also what about the Novak Millennium Pro DC Charger or Associated LRP Pulsar DC Competition Charger
WHat should i use as a power supply any recommendations
Old 01-18-2003, 03:25 AM
Tech Elite

check schumacher website for keyence esc,...
hmmm,...i think rivergate power supply r pretty gd...do i have the name rite???...

lots of good charger out there in the mrket...
i think at this moment,turbo 35 gfx is 1 of the latest new charger around...integy has pretty gd chargers also...
Old 01-18-2003, 09:35 AM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

www.kthobbies.com for the T-35GFX, batteries, GT7, motors, and tires.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Call Billy at Speedworld, he has all of that stuff in stock just some of it is not listed on the website.
Old 01-18-2003, 11:19 AM
Tech Elite

Default warlord385;

My only recommendation is to use 2400 NiCd's for Stock class racing. They will provide more punch than the 3000/3300's. (From my experiences)

Integy has some very nice set-up, alignment tools and are less $$ than the Hudy.
Old 01-18-2003, 01:42 PM
Tech Master

Panasonic and GP are the way to go for stock class racing. IR's on both these cells are 16-19, same as NiCad 2400's and due to their chemistry/mAH's they produce more voltage throughout the discharge curve than a 2400mAH NiCad. NiCad 2400's will have less voltage in them at the end of a five minute race when comparing them to a Panasonic3000 stock/ultra, GP3300 or a Sanyo 3000HV. Not only that, NiMH's are more user friendly were you don't have to discharge and tray them to increase their voltage. NiMH's can be slapped on the charger anytime were NiCad's need to be discharged before storing away after you run them or they will build up memory which will create less run time with less voltage.