Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
RC-Car, by far, the cheapest international subscription. >

RC-Car, by far, the cheapest international subscription.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC-Car, by far, the cheapest international subscription.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 02:21 AM
Tech Addict

Default RC-Car, by far, the cheapest international subscription.

I applaud RC-Car magazine. They've decided to offer electronic subscription to their mag at www.zinio.com. Now we, who purchase magazines internationally don't have endure the insult of publishers filling their pockets with special "international shipping" charges. It costs the same to subscribe to the electronic version wherever you are in the world, only 19.99$ and no bullshit.
I urge everyone to drop your subscription to whatever RC magazines you subscribe to and subscribe to RC-Car at http://www.zinio.com/offer?issn=1097-0711SC. It's simple and cheap.

Check http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80173 for some talk, mostly from futureal, about why RC mags (Xtreme RC Cars) can't use Zinio and how they're working on their own electronic distribution. It's been almost a year, nothing has happened at Xtreme and RC-Car now proves that they can use Zinio. I just hope Xtreme come to their senses, I'd really like to subscribe to it but it's international shipping has been to expensive.

Last edited by andsetinn; 06-28-2006 at 02:32 AM.