The New F206F1 From MLP Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 10:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TimXLB
Marty:

Hi,

I for one am glad you do. so is my son. he just loves your F1 cars. I guess I'll end up with at least one, or two. your GTP/LMP car has me excited also. your dirt car also looks like something I'd love to race.
damn so many cars...... so little time. I need to be about 30 years younger!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Well we will be here making cars no worries! and as for the 30 years Im up for that that would put me at about 14 and then I could do it all again but knowing what I know now Man that would be cool!

As for the 4X4 Dirt Buggy well It will look more like our F1 car than a buggy till you get to the long arms long shocks and a Buggy body and wheels and tires. And we hope to finish it soon.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by [RC10TC]
Marty,

1- If you have anymore one-ways for the F201 I would like to purchase one. Please send me paypal payment information so I can send you the money.

2-I currently have the MLP Saddle pack chassis for the F201. I would like to purchase the MLP chassis to fit regular side-by-side batteries. All I need is the bottom chassis. I believe all mounting gear and spacers will fit from the saddle chassis?

Thank you,

Fernando Jose
[email protected]
Well with the Flood and loss of Product we will not be making a oneway again for a few weeks ok.

As for the Chassis we are just coming up to speed and making one off's to fill orders (This takes alot of time) to keep changing setups back and forth per order. So we will also be a few weeks off till we get back to tooling and setup for our Products, ok, So right Now its one car at a time ok.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Marty,
Thanks for the info. Please put me on the wait list so you don't forget to make me one.
Fernando
Old 08-27-2006, 09:12 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by [RC10TC]
Marty,
Thanks for the info. Please put me on the wait list so you don't forget to make me one.
Fernando

Got it will do buddy!
Old 08-28-2006, 04:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Marty, I love all the F1 cars you have made so far; hard to decide which to get!
However, when are you going to make that Lotus 49?!
I grew up watching F1 in the 1960's and Lotus was/is my all-time favorite team and the same goes for Jim Clark as a driver. I rate him well above Schumacher.
I would love to see a group of F1 cars circa 1967 with the Lotus 49, the BRM, Ferrari, the Honda, the Eagle, etc.
I think a surprising amount of racers who have perhaps never seen an F1 car from the sixties would really like them! So, I hope you make that Lotus soon.
After that maybe you could do some Can Am cars from the sixties too such as the McLaren of Bruce and Denny, the Lola T70, and my favorite: the 1966 Chapparal 2E with the high wing. Would'nt they be awesome?!!!
Keep up the good work Marty!
Old 08-28-2006, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Lotus
Marty, I love all the F1 cars you have made so far; hard to decide which to get!
However, when are you going to make that Lotus 49?!
I grew up watching F1 in the 1960's and Lotus was/is my all-time favorite team and the same goes for Jim Clark as a driver. I rate him well above Schumacher.
I would love to see a group of F1 cars circa 1967 with the Lotus 49, the BRM, Ferrari, the Honda, the Eagle, etc.
I think a surprising amount of racers who have perhaps never seen an F1 car from the sixties would really like them! So, I hope you make that Lotus soon.
After that maybe you could do some Can Am cars from the sixties too such as the McLaren of Bruce and Denny, the Lola T70, and my favorite: the 1966 Chapparal 2E with the high wing. Would'nt they be awesome?!!!
Keep up the good work Marty!
Team Lotus
Thanks.

Well as you know we are a one man Company Here and it takes Money and time to bring a car to market.

I too Love the 1967 49 Lotus and the other cars of the Era as well. I did get the Suspension on the cad and the Rear Trans unit as well and I have cut the Chassis upper and lower for the ProtoType and the HPI Vintage Wheels and tires would have worked well for this car - But at this time I will not get back to it till this winter. (This is a love for me) it will be done!

But as a Production car there is No market at this time for this car. (but I will finish it)!

I got over 2000 emails on our F206F1 2wd car in the first 30 days and only 10 orders for it and over 200 that said they would order one .

Tell ya what when I finish the 67 49 Lotus I always make 2 to 3 Prototypes I will sell you one ok.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Count me in Marty on that offer for the Lotus 49 prototype!!
What do you think about my idea concerning the sixties
Can Am cars?
Old 08-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

I think they would be great in a 2WD car and we may go that way with a Body Like this. See picture

As for the Lotus I will finish it over the winter.

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 08-03-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:49 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Lotus
Count me in Marty on that offer for the Lotus 49 prototype!!
What do you think about my idea concerning the sixties
Can Am cars?

Maybe next summer we can find some time to run them together hell I'll bring all of my F1 and touring cars There not selling so might as well have fun!!!
Old 08-30-2006, 05:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default lotus

Last edited by big-al; 11-03-2006 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:33 AM
Tech Master

Al I have been working on this for about 3 years now no prototype yet.

the motor mounts direct to the rear transfer case inline with the chassis.

Kinda like a electric plane motor mounts it will be 2wd only full suspension and a 4 cell or lipo pack car.

I will email you the drawings when I find them ok. not sure where the wife put them ok.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Marty, please email me the drawings of the Lotus 49 as well.
Thank you.
Old 08-31-2006, 08:45 AM
Tech Master

As soon as the wife can locate them. I have 5inch binders dating back 15years and well they are full but most had to be recopied due to the flood so they are not in any kind of order now and that is alot of paper!
Old 09-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Marty Peterson
I just got done with the upper and lower Chassis parts I will make sure it is all good and email you when it is shipping ok.

Sorry for the time it has taken!
Hey Marty,

any more info?
Old 09-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Monaro_Racing
Hey Marty,

any more info?
Finishing up the New motor and spur mount this week I just need to tap all the holes ok.
it will go out This Friday ok Sorry it is taking so long ok. email me your addy again ok
Thanks

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 08-03-2008 at 12:45 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.