FAST RC WORLDS??????????????

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FAST RC WORLDS??????????????

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 04:02 PM
Tech Master

I think this race is interesting seeing as we here in florida have no clue who these people are.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by davepull
I think this race is interesting seeing as we here in florida have no clue who these people are.
I think those people might have no clue who you are either.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Tech Addict

It seems like they want to do a good job.They seem like they want to hear what you guys think about it and are willing to try to put the right people in place but I guess with all things time will tell.I also think of it like this every race in the world was new at some point.
Old 06-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Fast WSD Payouts Listed

FYI the payouts for the FAST WSD are posted on the news page at their site.
Wonder if you think they are fair?
Old 06-29-2006, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

i know this, if all the people who are complaining about it, just showed up and raced it, it would be a good race... i wish a huge race was scheduled to run near me.... also, if all the hotshots are going to the "other big races" then maybe this is a good opportunity for some of us regular folk to have a shot at some cash and podium time...
Old 06-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by tallyrc
i know this, if all the people who are complaining about it, just showed up and raced it, it would be a good race... i wish a huge race was scheduled to run near me.... also, if all the hotshots are going to the "other big races" then maybe this is a good opportunity for some of us regular folk to have a shot at some cash and podium time...
I agree!
Old 08-02-2006, 05:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Annoucer for WSD

FYI
Jimmy Babcock selected to announce the Inaugural $25,000 FAST WORLD SERIES FOR DRIVERS!

A great choice!
Old 08-04-2006, 03:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Default The cash is out there for someone to scoop

Great to hear that you like the anouncer! I havent had the chance to meet Jimmy yet but from what iam hearing it will be a great race!

Were taking RC out of the box!

Sounds like it might be a crash for cash type of a race... I cant wait to see this thing up and running...it sounds like it will be something to watch for sure.... drivers playing dirty.... tsk... tsk... tsk... Bad drivers! Bad!! (By the way we have always discussed fairness and there will be judges and rules to make it as fair as possible)

Hopefully we will see you all there!!

P.S. Who i am.... to the racing world i am unknown but i have been planning this event with the promoters for over a year...Iam mainly the internet/technical advisor but i did attended the last Snowbirds...I have been into RC Cars for the last 15 years starting with an Optima 4Wd and the stampeede way back in the days...I seem to like building them more that racing..Now iam into Heli's for the past 5 years or so...Anyway Fast Sports in turn attended almost all the major events in the last year making sure the race they put on is the best one! In planning this event Scotty (Int Champs) met with all of us on a few occasions. He stayed with us a couple of nights at the promoters house and we discussed this upcoming race and his...All this was to make sure were not encroaching on his race and to go over future plans... He was excitied for what we had coming up.....We were hoping he would join us...he almost did except his wife got sick and too many prior commitments.... He felt that having it in October would not hurt his event as this was our main concern...We do not want to make people mad just give them something better that a ribbon to bring home! I hope that Vegas goes off without and hitch and we feel confident that there is room for big $$$ race this October!

At the very least it will change the face of racing for the years to come with more race events adding a cash purse..Allowing drivers to attend more events and growing the RC Industry! (You know your wife/girl will love the oversize 4 Foot check everytime you bring one home )

$25,000 first race is only a start....The plans are bigger for the upcoming years!

Fast Sports has been working hard on this event...i on the other hand have been on vacation....but now iam also back on the taskforce promoting the event!!

my website: http://pkhome.us

I hope that clearifies a few of the unknowns out there....But any questions about anything feel free to ask....

Check out the new championship rings...there pretty cool!....

http://fastrcworlds.com
Old 08-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Champions Rings

WSD just posted the Winners Rings on the site...a step up from Trophies. Just another step in the right direction for RC Drivers. Soon others will follow watch and see.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Default WSD Rules Posted

Fast RC Worlds has posted the rules for [B]The $25,000, RC's Richest Race Ever, World Series For Drivers[/B] on their site www.fastrcworlds.com. Two Rc Mags have committed to sponsor and cover this Ground Breaking Race in Oct....This will be formally announced next week....drivers in the MOD Class who are Invited will be posted on the site next week.
Old 08-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up Josh Cyrul to compete in WSD

It's offical World Champion Josh Cyrul will be in the $25,000 World Series For Drivers Race to be held Oct 11 thru the 14th....more drivers to follow. Check it out at www.fastrcworlds.com.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up Drivers Invite List Posted

Fast RC Worlds has listed the Mod Drivers who are invited to compete in the Inaugural $25,000 World Series For Drivers...Are you listed????? www.fastrcworlds.com
Old 08-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

Where abouts on the site is this list? All I can seem to find is Josh Cyrul on the front page.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scottwk1
Where abouts on the site is this list? All I can seem to find is Josh Cyrul on the front page.
The list is here http://fastrcworlds.com/modules.php?...d_invitational ...but I don't think it is who is signed up it is who is "invited"
Old 08-17-2006, 08:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Smile Harsh guy is right

The list is of the invited drivers only. We are getting responses and commitments however we don't post them until we have a check or email confirmation. Just the way we do business.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.