Wiki Posts
Search

New X10P4 Touring Car From MLP

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Pm sent marty........

Anybody here have a big plans for next year....
Old 12-09-2006, 03:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Marty how is it all going.
Jamie
Old 12-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Danm rain here in california is killing me. I Can't wait till are new carpet track opens forget racing outdoors....
Old 12-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Tech Master

Working on Diffs and Center sections tonight and sunday night I am also cutting F1 Chassis Tonight and working on the running gear as well Sunday night! Touring cars will ship out the first part of the week and F1 cars will ship out starting mid to end off the week!
Old 12-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Good to hear the good news marty. I bet your swamp with all this orders don't wear yourself out we need you...

Any pics yet?
Old 12-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Tech Master

Well here is a pic of one I am Finishing right now as the other is finishing on the mill and so on!

and a peek at our pan car series car. This one has a Brushless system and is fast and fun to run!

I will post a picture of all the cars just before shipping ok.

I will also Fill all orders we have to date! for all of our car models - as you might have seen there is no way to buy a MLP Car on the website and it has been that way for some time now.

Reason Well after most of the bad luck of this year and events out of our control we will shut down for about 30 to 60 days. We will support the cars and drives out there as we re-tool and get on top of things here for the new year!

We will also get our parts Anodized in British Racing Green for 2007!

For all of our cars Aluminum parts. So once this is done people with MLP X10P4 V2 cars can send in there Aluminum parts back to MLP and within 3 days of getting them We will have the Green ones Shipped back to them!

Look Everyone it is no lie that we have had some real bad luck this year and a lot of bad moves on my part I would say this would have been from doing this from my heart and not my head.

MLP will post in the Team and Company Discussions Thread from now on - the MLP Threads for all of the MLP Cars will be here for you and I will stop by from time to time ok.

This way all of you can relay info and setups for your MLP Cars! and what ever else you want to talk about!

I have let alot of what people say in these Threads get to me and I have taken it to Heart and most of you stand by me and MLP And I thank you all for that.

Now so it is out there I make about $30.00 on chassis kits I sell and on complete cars about $50.00 as I have said before I do not do this to get rich but for the love of it!

If you think this is not true price out a MRE in just parts or a F201 and tell me what you come up with

I have sold over 500 F1 cars and chassis kits in the last 3 years and about 25 other cars. and to have under 10 people upset with me and MLP kinda puts me at my end at times!

Odd thing is I gave away over 4000.00 in product the 1st year and 2000.00 the 2nd year and another 1000.00 this year. free cars and chassis and product.

Now that things are the way they are where are these people to help out??

and for the rest of you say what you will but remember what gose around comes around!

Last = Car line up for 2007

X10P4 Touring car - F2007 - Champ car & F207F1 2W/D Car & The DF1 D-Drive F1 - our New Pan cars - ALMS - GT - & Vintage Racing series cars (all with full shock front suspension and Tri-pod rear shocks) Last our 4X4 Buggy.

As for the F206F1 and F201SCFPRO II will be pre-paid orders only & will take 6 to 8 weeks to ship ok & I hope to have the F2007 Series cars replace these.

Last we will keep these cars for 2007 in stock and list 5 of each at a time they will ship out within 3 days of payment!

Thank you for your time!

Marty

P.S. if any of my drivers need anything email me ok I will get it to you as soon as I can ok.

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 08-03-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-10-2006, 12:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Hey Marty...

I've been following this thread for a while now. Just wondering, when you start getting the cars anodised green, will this only be the MLP specific parts? ie motor mount, or will the "other" makes parts gunna get a new treatment??? Personally I'd love to see a british racing green MRE based car!

Keep up the good work, there's a whole heap of people that appreciate your commitment.

Dan
Old 12-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Tech Master

Thanks Dan!

All of our cars From the Touring car to the Buggy will be done in British Racing Green - The parts we use off the MRE in the way of suspension mounts and front bulk heads used front and rear on the car will also be done in British Racing Green! like the Green on the Mamba max heat sink here in this picture as for our car not much is MRE but next year if you have a MRE and wanted it Green I could work something out for ya! ok.

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 08-03-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Great work marty, YGPM
Jamie
Old 12-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Tech Elite

E-mail sent to you marty.

Thanks for the pics........
Old 12-10-2006, 03:58 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Interesting, seems like a lot of hard work in R&D going on here. Without being too specific, how you portray yourself in a local market determines whether you suceed or fail, right now, I'd be more convinced if Mike Tyson were to hold a fun run against boxing and violence.

You have a team driver in Australia, the market potential is huge, pull his head out of his a** and get him driving, I know at the local club many of us are curious, but all we see is talk and attitude.

I for one am curious as to what the MLP can do, and how it performs against the T2 and RDX's in a race situation.

As a racer nothing is more frustrating than "sponsored" or "team" drivers going on to forums, especially local forums, saying how good they are, they got this, they got that, but never showing up at the track to back it up, always having an excuse like "My top deck hasn't arrived yet" or "My batteries aren't charged" or whatever. Now I'm not sponsored, nor will I ever be, but there are plenty of young up and coming kids who do deserve a break, and it's not fair for them to miss out to someone who has no real interest in the hobby just chasing a free ride.

*my 2 cents*

....never seen an MLP, will I ever?

Last edited by nexxus; 12-10-2006 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey Marty
Mate the car look's great, it is so good to see someone follow there dream's. I have been reading your thread for some time and can really see the hard work you are doing.
Keep up the great work,
Best wishes and have a great christmas
Addam smith
Old 12-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nexxus
Interesting, seems like a lot of hard work in R&D going on here. Without being too specific, how you portray yourself in a local market determines whether you suceed or fail, right now, I'd be more convinced if Mike Tyson were to hold a fun run against boxing and violence.

You have a team driver in Australia, the market potential is huge, pull his head out of his a** and get him driving, I know at the local club many of us are curious, but all we see is talk and attitude.

I for one am curious as to what the MLP can do, and how it performs against the T2 and RDX's in a race situation.

As a racer nothing is more frustrating than "sponsored" or "team" drivers going on to forums, especially local forums, saying how good they are, they got this, they got that, but never showing up at the track to back it up, always having an excuse like "My top deck hasn't arrived yet" or "My batteries aren't charged" or whatever. Now I'm not sponsored, nor will I ever be, but there are plenty of young up and coming kids who do deserve a break, and it's not fair for them to miss out to someone who has no real interest in the hobby just chasing a free ride.

*my 2 cents*

....never seen an MLP, will I ever?
First great happy to see you like adding your 2 cents!

Everyone has something to say but till you sit down and try to make your own cars I for one would keep it to my self!

As for My Driver well his car will ship out this week and PM him and you can check it out for your self ok. Oh and I am sure he would not mind taking you on in a race if you were to go that far!

Jamie email me or pm me ok I will see about doing a FED-EX 3 day if I can ok.

Then you can go race this guy and then see what he has to say and if you want let him drive it for a few laps ok.

Then we will see about his 2 cents!
Old 12-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TRFMAD
Hey Marty
Mate the car look's great, it is so good to see someone follow there dream's. I have been reading your thread for some time and can really see the hard work you are doing.
Keep up the great work,
Best wishes and have a great christmas
Addam smith

Thanks Addam!

Yes week keep moving forward and at times I feel like I did it all wrong but we move past the hard times and maybe one day it will pay off.

Have a happy holiday season your self mate!
Old 12-11-2006, 08:55 AM
Tech Master

I do not think most of you understand so here it is ok.

All cars shipping this week!

Now if I am cutting a chassis and something cuts wrong for what ever reason
That Carbon Fiber is trash! at 50.00 a sheet now this month alone I have had the router trash 13 Chassis at 50.00 each that is 650.00 worth of carbon fiber and then I got to order more every time this happens I do not have funds to keep over stock at this time read back in the Thread and you will understand that.

Last I make 30.00 to 50.00 per - car that is it!!

I work on one car for about 30 hrs start to finish that would come to 1 to 2 dollars and hour. could you do this ? and what about the loss when something happens and you need to start over? So time lost money lost and carbon fiber it is all to a loss! I could walk away from this and not be upset at all I keep going because I know oneday it will all work out. ok.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.