Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
How can I contact Integy??? >

How can I contact Integy???

How can I contact Integy???

Old 05-29-2006, 01:28 PM
Tech Adept

Default How can I contact Integy???

I have ordered some kit from www.integy.com. They have taken my money but haven’t shipped anything yet . I have sent them a mail every day for th elast week, but have had no response , I Have logged i request via their website but also had no response there. I tried to phone, but all I get is an answering machine .

its been a week now and all I can say is, the response/support is non existent.

if anyone here can help me contact them, it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Old 05-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Tech Master

Funny, the last time I bought anything from them was a couple of years ago. I never got an answering machine, but I did manage to have somebody answer the phone a few times saying he was part of the cleaning crew and he'd leave a message. But..... nope NOBODY EVER called me back. I finally did get what I ordered but it was a few weeks. Also, I haven't and won't order anything from them ever again!
Old 05-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by SA_Racer
I have ordered some kit from www.integy.com. They have taken my money but haven’t shipped anything yet . I have sent them a mail every day for th elast week, but have had no response , I Have logged i request via their website but also had no response there. I tried to phone, but all I get is an answering machine .

its been a week now and all I can say is, the response/support is non existent.

if anyone here can help me contact them, it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Talk to INTEGY1 on AOL instant message.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Also keep in mind that the Reedy Race was this week and several of the Integy people raced. So you may want to give them the benefit here and see if you hear something back this week.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:24 PM
Tech Addict

pray to the rc gods and hope for the best??
Old 05-29-2006, 04:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I contacted Integy 2 weeks ago via the ticketing system asking for an updated 6.2 chip for my charger. Got a reply after 2 days saying they will be posting one for free and after 5 days got the chip in the mail.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rocketron
Also keep in mind that the Reedy Race was this week and several of the Integy people raced. So you may want to give them the benefit here and see if you hear something back this week.
This is not directed you personally, just an observation. I'm amazed by now many people except this as the normal business in R/C and then bitch about the lack of new people entering into this hobby. If bigger companies treat customers like this, it is no wonder people leave this hobby. Remember in the day and age, phone systems do allow you to forward call so a defined number. Companies need to remember why they are in business, to service the customer, not ship there staff off to a race and not attend to customers, most of the companies are big enough they can do both, after Hudy, Xray and Intergy are all from the same company, Hudy. In my business, if I told my customers, sorry but I was at a board meeting last week, that is why you were not able to contact me, they would stop doing business with me.

So give them a break? , how about they start running a business then treating like some part time job, that is used to fill space and time between races... Or better, stop supporting the companies that treat the customer like this. Then lets see how fast they either change or go out of business.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bvoltz
This is not directed you personally, just an observation. I'm amazed by now many people except this as the normal business in R/C and then bitch about the lack of new people entering into this hobby. If bigger companies treat customers like this, it is no wonder people leave this hobby. Remember in the day and age, phone systems do allow you to forward call so a defined number. Companies need to remember why they are in business, to service the customer, not ship there staff off to a race and not attend to customers, most of the companies are big enough they can do both, after Hudy, Xray and Intergy are all from the same company, Hudy. In my business, if I told my customers, sorry but I was at a board meeting last week, that is why you were not able to contact me, they would stop doing business with me.

So give them a break? , how about they start running a business then treating like some part time job, that is used to fill space and time between races... Or better, stop supporting the companies that treat the customer like this. Then lets see how fast they either change or go out of business.
As I stated in my previous post.... "I haven't and won't order anything from them ever again!" BTW: they never did contact me after several attempts on my part. Their customer sevice SUCKS! I guess things would be different if I were one of their beloved team drivers.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Warner
As I stated in my previous post.... "I haven't and won't order anything from them ever again!" BTW: they never did contact me after several attempts on my part. Their customer sevice SUCKS! I guess things would be different if I were one of their beloved team drivers.
John - I was not agaist you... In fact I agree, this is activity by a company should be addressed and brought out...
Old 05-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

From personal experience in dealing with Integy, I will never buy their products again, and will not recommend them to anyone.
I found their customer service to be truly awful.
But, like I said, that is only my experience with them.