Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
tamiya tb evolution 5 >

tamiya tb evolution 5

tamiya tb evolution 5

Old 05-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default tamiya tb evolution 5

hi all:i've seen pics of the new tamiya tb evolution 5 sedan and it looks impressive any info i can get on it would be great?also will any of tamiya's factory drivers be using it or as i've read because it has shaft drive it's better for stock and 19t?finally who will be representing tamiya at the upcoming reedy race?thanks for the info and happ memorial day all
Old 05-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by b-man777
hi all:i've seen pics of the new tamiya tb evolution 5 sedan and it looks impressive any info i can get on it would be great?also will any of tamiya's factory drivers be using it or as i've read because it has shaft drive it's better for stock and 19t?finally who will be representing tamiya at the upcoming reedy race?thanks for the info and happ memorial day all
There are threads for the EVO V and the Reedy race already on the forum. You may want to check those for your info. Good Luck.