Community
Wiki Posts
Search

any girls that rc?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2003, 12:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Fastest girl in RC is by far Vicky Blackstock (carruba).....
Old 02-04-2003, 07:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by futureal
I'm just waiting now for someone to reply to your post with, "A/S/L??"

haha
haha. Two days ago I wouldn't have known what that meant...then I signed up for Yahoo IM, and was quickly educated. I'm really not that bad, I just have fun making light of that subject and don't believe it's anything to be uptight about.

One more month until racing season. I'm reading advice directed to R/C novices and beginning to research performance info on maufacturers of electric cars to try to determine which one really is superior all the others, so I can make an intelligent purchase on my first car.
Old 02-04-2003, 08:28 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by amsterdamsel

I'm reading advice directed to R/C novices and beginning to research performance info on maufacturers of electric cars to try to determine which one really is superior all the others, so I can make an intelligent purchase on my first car. [/B]
Let Roy be the 1st to recommend any of Team Losi's products. If you are starting from scratch and never raced before, the XXXs-RTR (ready to run) version would be your best option. To view all the options that comes with this kit go to: http://www.teamlosi.com/kits/XXXSRTR.htm

After you've raced for awhile and feel the need for more speed, you can upgrade with any of the current performance options that are available. Cheers.
Old 02-04-2003, 08:46 AM
Tech Rookie

You're the greatest TeamRoy! Thanks, gorgeous.

I'll check out the Losi site. Question: In your opinion, how is Losi superior to, say, Associated?

Just went to the site. The body looks like one of yours I've seen in a picture. It comes painted already? It says the retail price is $419.99 and street price is $269.99. What does "street price" mean?

Last edited by amsterdamsel; 02-04-2003 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-04-2003, 08:53 AM
Tech Adept

Losi products are known for their speed and exceptional handling. Losi cars are easier to drive, this would allow you to be able to focus on learning to drive instead of fighting an ill handling car.

Nobody's body looks like mine.

Yes, with the RTR, you have the option of 3 different paint schemes.

Street price is what you should expect to pay at the hobby store.

Last edited by TeamRoy; 02-04-2003 at 08:56 AM.
Old 02-04-2003, 09:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by TeamRoy
[B]

Losi products are known for their speed and exceptional handling. Losi cars are easier to drive, this would allow you to be able to focus on learning to drive instead of fighting an ill handling car.
Sounds like exactly what I need. So, are you referring to Associated when you say "ill handling car", or would you rather just keep the inferior competitor unnamed to keep from feuling an online riot among passionate racers?

Nobody's body looks like mine.
LOL. True, I'm sure. You've obviously been polising your "smack talkin" skills when you're not out winning a race.
Old 02-04-2003, 10:03 AM
Tech Adept

I would rather keep the competitors unamed, there is already enough threads going around with "this vs that" manufacturer debate going on.

You could have taken the "body comment" two ways, I guess we know which way you did.
Old 02-04-2003, 10:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Yes, but you knew that was the only way I would take it, which incidentally, is exactly the way you intended it to be taken.

I'll go check out some of the heated discussions in the various "this vs. that" threads, then.
Old 02-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Tech Adept

TeamRoy: Objection your honor, the witness is making presumptions based on no factual evidence.

Judge: Objection granted, the jury will disregard the last remarks made by the witness.

TeamRoy: Thank you.
Old 02-04-2003, 11:17 AM
Tech Initiate

Smile Snoboardin

Snoboardin!!!!

Just checked out your pic and you is a dam fine chic and whichever club you race at they is all lucky people.

C-YE!!!!