Wiki Posts
Search

Stockton RC Raceway 06' ROAR Carpet Nats

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 08:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Stockton RC Raceway 06' ROAR Carpet Nats

I'm happy to announce that Stockton RC Raceway will be host to the 06' ROAR Onroad Carpet Nationals the week of March 15th-19th 2006 at the San Joaquin County Fairgrounds, Stockton Ca.. We will be working with Speedworld Raceway to promote our races together bringing to the racers two of the best electric nationals in recent years, Cali style. With up to the minute race timing and scoring provided with RC Scoring Pro and RCLive. We also have a website www.2006ROARNats.com where you will find all the current race information on sponsors, handout motors, race flyer, on-line signups, schedues, entrant lists, hotels and live links to Live RC, video and audio as information develops. Here is a link to our track website for information regarding our track and facility www.StocktonRCRaceway.com

The countdown begins
Old 10-30-2005, 07:09 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Are the Rumors true of Handout rubber tires? Or is it foam tires?

EA
Old 10-30-2005, 07:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Are the Rumors true of Handout rubber tires? Or is it foam tires?

EA
Where did you get your rumors from? Stockton has changed their carpet racing program to be in line with the rest of the country. FOAMS
Old 10-30-2005, 07:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Eric, where did you hear that rumor from? That's funny, the rummor mill starting already and I've only recived one email. This race will be a FOAM tire race. Check out our website and you'll see what our current class structure is. Our track is now a FOAM tire track running on the new CRC Fast Track II carpet that was used at the IIC Vegas race. The track is now 98'x48' and fast as hell, the new carpet is already nice and grooved up. You can check out our website at www.stocktonrcraceway.com for pictures of the track.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:59 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by schurcr
Eric, where did you hear that rumor from? That's funny, the rummor mill starting already and I've only recived one email. This race will be a FOAM tire race. Check out our website and you'll see what our current class structure is. Our track is now a FOAM tire track running on the new CRC Fast Track II carpet that was used at the IIC Vegas race. The track is now 98'x48' and fast as hell, the new carpet is already nice and grooved up. You can check out our website at www.stocktonrcraceway.com for pictures of the track.
Let eric run rubber tires
Old 10-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Thats why I am ASKING on here.. I am in Cleveland at the Halloween classic and everyone here is saying its Rubber tires. I'll make sure they announce it here that it is a FOAM tire race.

Thanks

EA
Old 10-30-2005, 08:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Thats why I am ASKING on here.. I am in Cleveland at the Halloween classic and everyone here is saying its Rubber tires. I'll make sure they announce it here that it is a FOAM tire race.

Thanks

EA
Yea ...Stockton RC *used to be* a rubber tire track for all but Modified (and pan cars) ...this season Ruben switched it to all foam to bring us inline with the rest of the country in terms of carpet.
Old 10-30-2005, 08:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Harsh,

As you used to say "There is no shame in the 'rubber' main"; or, something like that!
Old 10-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Eric we'll let you run rubber if you want but everyone else can run foam. I appreciate you letting everyone at the race know that we're running foam. This should be one hell of a race.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Eric gets to run rubber and everyone else gets to run FOAM! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! I WON'T BE IN LAST!! LOL Well...hopefully I won't be in last!
Old 10-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Tech Master

anybody know what airport to fly into?
Old 10-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Tech Champion

sacramento
Old 10-30-2005, 01:24 PM
Tech Master

thanks matt
Old 10-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Advil
Eric gets to run rubber and everyone else gets to run FOAM! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! I WON'T BE IN LAST!! LOL Well...hopefully I won't be in last!
I'm pretty sure Dal & Robert are racing ...so you don't have to worry about beeing last
Old 10-30-2005, 02:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sacramento International Airport is the closest airport for Stockton, about 50 min and 50 mi. We'll start getting info up this week on the website and all more as we get it together. Please be patient we are working as fast as we can to get things moving for all to be informed. If you have any questions regarding the facility, location, the race or anything else post here or email me and I will answer as quickly as possible.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.