Wiki Posts
Search

US Indoor Champs 2006

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bob Barry
Nash, Express Race...Horsham NJ, beginning of December. needs to be added to your list....contact the infamouse John Tag for details.
where the heck is Horsham NJ.... can't have a race in a town that doesn't exist and I have never had a reason to go back to Jersey after the 30 minutes I spent driving through to get to the 2005 roar nats. it stunk and other words that get you banned from this forum. Horsham, PA is a bit far for me to drive for a club race.
Old 07-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Tech Master

Made my reservations today.
I'll tell you this much, there're filling up fast this year!!
Old 07-29-2006, 06:48 AM
Tech Addict

Default US Indoor Champs 2006

therapy session, we don't need no therapy session, just need more racing
Old 07-29-2006, 09:04 PM
Tech Master

Mr. Bill..... how many days till the world comes to Cleveland??
Old 07-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Tech Addict

113 days till the world comes to Cleveland
Old 07-30-2006, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
....and I have never had a reason to go back to Jersey after the 30 minutes I spent driving through to get to the 2005 roar nats. it stunk and other words that get you banned from this forum...
Cool, we don't want you people back anyway. To ensure this, the New Jersey Turnpike will be closed to out-of-staters who clog the fast lane by not speeding enough. You can then try to find your way around PA and NY state to get up north. Every jackass who's flown into Newark or driven through on the NJTP claims Jersey is a dump. It's the "garden state" for a reason!
Old 07-30-2006, 09:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Greg Sharpe
Cool, we don't want you people back anyway. To ensure this, the New Jersey Turnpike will be closed to out-of-staters who clog the fast lane by not speeding enough. You can then try to find your way around PA and NY state to get up north. Every jackass who's flown into Newark or driven through on the NJTP claims Jersey is a dump. It's the "garden state" for a reason!
Ok?
Old 07-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Company Representative

The first step to making a great garden is large amounts of fertilizer =)

I have been through Jersey a little, some is of course bad and a few places I visited were very nice. It's like any other place, good with the bad. On the bright side, the entire state of NJ doesn't close down at 8pm with the exception of Denny's so it's totally got Cleveland beat.

Nick
Old 07-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Tech Addict

I don't know cleveland closing down at all I was last night way past 5 am so I guess if you live somewhere you know the in and outs of it as far as NJ never been so I don't have anything bad to say but who really cares anyway.I think most cities have a good part or bad part depending but I can't imagine that any place is all bad
Old 07-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Jug Handles to turn left?????????? Damn i hate those
Old 07-30-2006, 04:24 PM
Tech Adept

I grew up in the Jersey City area..... Moved to The deep south this past year. Nash... You should not throw stones in glass houses..... I could go on for an hour about the Tenn/Alabama area.....
Old 07-31-2006, 10:41 AM
Tech Elite

well I was born in Michigan and I still want to know how the lights come on if you cut them. and nobody goes fast down here I tell you that straight up accept all the transplants fron Michigan and if you get behind a Mississippi plate push them because that's the only way there are going to get up to the speed limit. as for driving fast enough in NJ we made the trip to the roar nats in 13 hours all 1000 miles of it. I think we could of gone faster but we weren't using a radar detector in Virgina something about them throwing you in jail.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I'm from Nashville and I drive fast so don't say "all" Tennesseans drive slow... I probably have the least accent of anyone from the south... must have been that stuck up prep school education LOL

And my house is made of bricks and it doesn't have wheels

I've had my Trans am up to 170+ before blowing a head gasket on 840 so don't talk about us slow southerners
Old 07-31-2006, 02:14 PM
Tech Addict

C'mon guys, let's keep it on topic.

Mr. Bill, how many days til the world comes to Cleveland?
Old 07-31-2006, 02:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RcCzarOfOld
C'mon guys, let's keep it on topic.
Amen to that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.