R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 04-29-2006, 03:02 PM   #16
Tech Regular
Thumbs down

texracer. here is the initial post i asked about my goods.

and it is not related to LOST shipment. He simply hasnt sent it.

yes i have now FINALLY received my 2 Co27's.

But am still missing the monster stock that he said he will replace. but i never received. also the battery jig have been waiting 2 or 3 months for now. i now bought one locally and have requested a refund. I requested it about 5 days ago. and no responce.

i can goto paypal and make a complaint but rather he do it voluntarily.

On another note, i order certain mod motors from him and got something completely different ~ though i can live with that.

he needs to get his shipping system/process worked out, coz from my experience with my 2 orders, its in an absolute shambles. (from my customer viewpoint)

sorry to offend, but this is the truth and i am sure you wouldnt like to be put on hold for 3 months. one can only ask gently so much, i dont want to retype and explain the situation again and again and again.

yes i even wait all day for his business hours and tried phoning up and no answer again and again. if eddie want to talk to me he can email/pm me or even phone me 24/7. my details on his system. i will be happy to reply or take his call

Last edited by noobie; 04-29-2006 at 03:12 PM.
noobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 03:44 PM   #17
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TexRacer

Noobie-Thanks for the clearup.Im sorry for your mishap and hope it gets worked out soon.
Understand where Im coming from dont ya?
Keep up the follow through and hopefully all will be taken care of.

Bukil=It's not a CHILL OUT.It's called respect.While alot of people dont have ANY these days it is still called that.Im fine man just trying to give you a tip instead of looking bad thats all.Have a great weekend and if racing goodluck.
*****Look me up on Ebay. I will have alot of stuff going up as 7/7/2016. User name is Dalracer.**** This is going to be a BIG ONE!!!!!!
Just wanted to say Thanks to RcTech for all these years of Great Information.
TexRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 04:52 PM   #18
Tech Master
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to David Galdo Send a message via AIM to David Galdo Send a message via MSN to David Galdo Send a message via Yahoo to David Galdo

Sent you a PM Tex.
Hot Bodies | HPI Racing | HPI TV | Speedzone USA | Team Epic | Trinity | TRC
V-Dezign 4.0
David Galdo is offline   Reply With Quote