Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is the best stock racer in the US

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I like the Stock Drivers, that do well in the Class for a Couple of Years. Then go to Modified where they Belong.

Dax
Old 03-19-2007, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks Dax, I will move up... Sorry for staying in stock so long.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Talking

I dunno, Clark may indeed be "The Man" of the hour, but DC... well let's just say he's breaking parts in every heat he's entered, on every new car he gets each week... I just realized he is finding the weakness in everyone's ride so when he puts it all together... he will hack the wheels off everyone and you'll never knew what hit you or how in the world you broke every part in your car just because you were driving down the back straight when some blur passed you going just below the speed of sound....

Even now when he does finish a main he seems to win or place somehow. Typically that is about once every 2 weeks, like I said, he's focused on being the NEXT "The Man" more than worrying about crushing everyone just yet, he's just biding his time... look out. He's almost up to the level of P-nut.

Just kidding DC ole bud ole pal. Just remember I want that TC5 the week after you run it, you give me a good deal for all this free publicity, right, ok pal?
Old 03-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Tech Champion

round them all up and let battle commence is all I will say...
Old 03-19-2007, 09:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team
round them all up and let battle commence is all I will say...
that is our intention. let's get it on!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showpost...45&postcount=1
Old 03-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Tech Champion

cough *Cuffs* cough
Old 03-19-2007, 09:47 AM
Tech Regular

It will definetly be interesting to see what happens at the Gate, but I think we could really see what these stock racers are made of if they strapped a 7-turn in. That would surely seperate the men from the boys......
Old 03-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bobby Flack
It will definetly be interesting to see what happens at the Gate, but I think we could really see what these stock racers are made of if they strapped a 7-turn in. That would surely seperate the men from the boys......
bobby, i agree with you. there's an entirely different skillset at play in the mod ranks that most of the stockers won't even try to acquire. in stock, it's all about not making mistakes, and that's about it.

historically this race (our grand finale) had less than a full heat of mod drivers, so we naturally went with the numbers. i think it will be super fun to see how it unfolds. in terms of getting the various talents on the same level, it seemed easier to get you guys to come back down, than it is to go the other way. not much easier, though, from what i'm hearing.

i would still like to witness a nice beatdown from the old crew of stock guys. i know darroch has entertained the thought a few times. we'll see how it goes.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by seaball
bobby, i agree with you. there's an entirely different skillset at play in the mod ranks that most of the stockers won't even try to acquire. in stock, it's all about not making mistakes, and that's about it.

historically this race (our grand finale) had less than a full heat of mod drivers, so we naturally went with the numbers. i think it will be super fun to see how it unfolds. in terms of getting the various talents on the same level, it seemed easier to get you guys to come back down, than it is to go the other way. not much easier, though, from what i'm hearing.

i would still like to witness a nice beatdown from the old crew of stock guys. i know darroch has entertained the thought a few times. we'll see how it goes.
Don't get me wrong... I think this race is a great idea and i'll be there to see if I can still keep up. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of the stock guys strapping a mod motor in at Vegas, or Cleveland, or the Novak race. Basically... I'm callin you guys out!
Old 03-19-2007, 10:17 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Don't get me wrong... I think this race is a great idea and i'll be there to see if I can still keep up. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of the stock guys strapping a mod motor in at Vegas, or Cleveland, or the Novak race. Basically... I'm callin you guys out!
I could do some major damage with a mod motor in TC to some of the pro guys As could Drew, Herrmann and Goetz on their blow out runs!!

EA
Old 03-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

Basically... I'm callin you guys out!
i dig it! i'm not against it, but now i've got to figure out what the h*ll my mentor is doing with a stock motor is his car again.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Suspended

That would surely seperate the men from the boys......
At the Gate, they keep a crowbar handy for this very purpose.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by seaball
i dig it! i'm not against it, but now i've got to figure out what the h*ll my mentor is doing with a stock motor is his car again.
Cherry picking!
Old 03-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Cherry picking!
Old 03-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Tech Adept

I heard Cockswell will roll a mod motor at the canadian challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.