R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (http://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Tamiya TB Evolution V (http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/110549-tamiya-tb-evolution-v.html)

snopro31 04-17-2006 10:14 PM

Tamiya TB Evolution V
 
Does anyone have any pics of this car already? Only info i could fine was what is on Tamiya USA



http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=58371

ford_racing 04-17-2006 10:29 PM

Interesting they are coming out with an Evo V, should be interesting to see what it actually looks like. Could be very tempting depending on how it looks.

cant waity to see pics

Besercoe 04-18-2006 01:27 AM

Notice that it uses mid length LWT suspension arms for more agressive handling. Sounds interesting, unlike tamiya to update the arms this fast. Looks like the Tamiya boys have been very busy indeed, surprising not to see spy pics, like we have seen of the prototype parts on the 415 cars.

Hebiki 04-18-2006 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snopro31
Does anyone have any pics of this car already? Only info i could fine was what is on Tamiya USA



http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=58371


WOW! how on earth did you find that? :) :nod: good job. hopefully we'll see pix?

Burlap 04-18-2006 03:09 AM

"Super Low Friction dampers" - what? :confused:

Sounds like they are chucking the crap shocks off the standard Minis and TT01s on it :)

Interesting to see what they look like, and how hard it is to modify for the 415. I'm surprised Tamiya are still doing a shaft car considering the success they have had with the belt driven 41x cars.

ttso 04-18-2006 11:08 AM

Some more interesting stuff related to EVO5

RC TB Evolution 5 B Parts - Bumper
Item #51253
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=51253

RC TB Evolution 5 L Parts - Gear Cover
Item #51254
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=51254

RC TB Evolution 5 One Way Gear
Item #51255
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=51255

RC TB Evo 5 Ball Diff Gear
Item #51256
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=51256

RC Short Reversible Sus Arm
Item #53928
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=53928

Hebiki 04-18-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttso
Some more interesting stuff related to EVO5

RC TB Evolution 5 B Parts - Bumper
Item #51253
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=51253

RC TB Evolution 5 L Parts - Gear Cover
Item #51254
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=51254

RC TB Evolution 5 One Way Gear
Item #51255
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=51255

RC TB Evo 5 Ball Diff Gear
Item #51256
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=51256

RC Short Reversible Sus Arm
Item #53928
http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/ite...oduct-id=53928

interesting... :sneaky:

Quote:

RC Short Reversible Sus Arm
Item #53928 (COMING SOON)

*Compatible chassis: TB Evo.5 TB Evo.4, TB Evo.4MS, TRF415MSX, TRF415MS and other chassis capable of using Reversible Suspension Arm. (Depending on type of suspension block, swing shaft may have to be changed from 46mm to 42mm length.

eeyan 04-18-2006 01:12 PM

awww man... another car to buy... :eek: ;)

forum fodder 04-18-2006 02:58 PM

I knew about this car last week, but i was told not to say anything til this week. Was release at the weekend in Paris along with the Lexus SC430 shell on the TA05, the Tam Tech Hornet, and the re-issue Bruiser.

trf_racer 04-18-2006 03:03 PM

I want to see pictures of TB Evolution V :cool:

Burlap 04-18-2006 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trf_racer
I want to see pictures of TB Evolution V :cool:

I think we all do :D

jarkkom 04-18-2006 05:38 PM

I'm starting to fear this car has some revolutionary design on it. What else is the point making a shaft car? Unless its for drifters and TC4 fans...

JimmyMac 04-18-2006 06:14 PM

Shaft cars are popular in Japan in stock (23t) class. The EvoIV is still a popular car over there.

danjoy25 04-18-2006 06:37 PM

It will be interesting if Tamiya runs the car in the worlds this year?

JimmyMac 04-18-2006 06:44 PM

Nah, they'll run the 415 WC version...


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:02 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net