Wiki Posts
Search

Need Info about TC3 and TC4

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Need Info about TC3 and TC4

Hi guys! Can you help me with my TC3 kit? Is there a "conversion" for a double deck carbon fiber chasis? like in the factory kit of TC4? If you have anything for sale...pm me. What parts from TC4 that could fit my TC3? Its it really worth keeping my tc3?

Thanks Guys!
Mike from Manila, Philippines
Old 04-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Tech Master

Mike: just go to http://www.teamassociated.com and go for the FAQ (Frequently Ask Question) i've read once and i remember what parts will fit between TC-3 and TC-4
Old 04-04-2006, 03:30 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by movingparts
Hi guys! Can you help me with my TC3 kit? Is there a "conversion" for a double deck carbon fiber chasis? like in the factory kit of TC4? If you have anything for sale...pm me. What parts from TC4 that could fit my TC3? Its it really worth keeping my tc3?

Thanks Guys!
Mike from Manila, Philippines
The chassis to go for if you want to keep the TC3 is the BMI

I too was tossing up on whether to keep my TC3 & get the BMI chassis or get the FT TC4. I ended up getting the FT TC4 ONLY because i`d never owned a BRAND new car B4.

Thinking back it would of made better sense to get the BMI chassis (US$110) & spend the rest on better batteries, speed controller or charger.

As a BMI chassised TC3 is right up there with the rest of the top line chassis kits, & since i only race at a club level it`s only BLING factor.

Cheers
Old 04-05-2006, 07:48 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by NOZ69
The chassis to go for if you want to keep the TC3 is the BMI

I too was tossing up on whether to keep my TC3 & get the BMI chassis or get the FT TC4. I ended up getting the FT TC4 ONLY because i`d never owned a BRAND new car B4.

Thinking back it would of made better sense to get the BMI chassis (US$110) & spend the rest on better batteries, speed controller or charger.

As a BMI chassised TC3 is right up there with the rest of the top line chassis kits, & since i only race at a club level it`s only BLING factor.

Cheers
Thanks Guys! Ive seen whats and what does not fit new parts from TC4 into TC3..seems so minimal. I still did not found any double deck either for the tc3...by the way what kit is a BMI? Thanks more power!
Old 04-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

here is the BMI TC3 chassis I have one and love it. I can finish in the top three easily against Pro4s, Jrxs, and Yoks.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:52 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks Ljae, My search is over for looking a conversion on a TC3..
Guys now my new quest is to look for a second hand BMI TC3 conversion, maybe anyone of you are willing to sell it to me for a friendly price

By the way guys, Im from Manila, Philippines

Mike