TECH Racing Cars and Info......... >

TECH Racing Cars and Info.........

TECH Racing Cars and Info.........

Old 12-17-2002, 11:16 PM
Dan
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Wow! I thought Tech Racing was gone!

I have a Tech Racing graphite chassis on one of my TA03's about 4 years ago. Anyways, glad to see they're still around...
Old 12-18-2002, 06:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

macky-do you have a part number for the pink spur (spar ) gear adapter?

i was missing a few metric set screws, whoppeee $.75 at scotty's, and with the standard steering arm (un-cut) it touchs the battery brace before it gets to full lock. but i will taping so that won't matter. pretty petty eh?

ko - are you running yours on carpet (foams or rubber)? how's it going? do you have any suggestions on a start up setup? thanx
Old 12-20-2002, 02:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by TheBarber
macky-do you have a part number for the pink spur (spar ) gear adapter?

i was missing a few metric set screws, whoppeee $.75 at scotty's, and with the standard steering arm (un-cut) it touchs the battery brace before it gets to full lock. but i will taping so that won't matter. pretty petty eh?

ko - are you running yours on carpet (foams or rubber)? how's it going? do you have any suggestions on a start up setup? thanx

I finally found the part number for the pink aluminum spur gear adapter. It is MYP011.
Old 12-20-2002, 03:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

cool thank you........have you done any work on trying to free up the drive train. looking for any ideas. i've been breaking in the bearings all week. they are starting to turn out pretty good. i'm not used to this whole belt thing, but according to a reliable source, he claims this car is one of the free'st belt cars out there........i will talk at him this weekend for any ideas too. thanx
Old 01-08-2003, 06:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my other MY02.

Old 01-08-2003, 07:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

hey macky, did you sell the other one yet. I am running my tc3 this weekend in the US Touring Car Championships at Trackside in Milw. this weekend and then it will be put on the shelf so i can concentrate on my tech car. can't wait. i'll post pix soon too.
Old 01-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by TheBarber
hey macky, did you sell the other one yet. I am running my tc3 this weekend in the US Touring Car Championships at Trackside in Milw. this weekend and then it will be put on the shelf so i can concentrate on my tech car. can't wait. i'll post pix soon too.
No, I haven't sold the other one yet. I've had a few offers but I still have it.
Old 01-08-2003, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

This pink version has always been my cup of tea. Some guys run the blue one and it's pretty good. However, the kit doesn't come with the anti-roll bar. So....

Macky, does the TC3-like steering set come with the kit?
Old 01-09-2003, 05:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Diva

Macky, does the TC3-like steering set come with the kit?
No it doesn't come with the TC3 style steering Diva.
Old 01-09-2003, 08:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Macky
No it doesn't come with the TC3 style steering Diva.
Hey Macky. Can you tell me what that kind of beauty will cost and where can i order one, from States or HK??? That MY02 pink version is awsome.

Btw. what steering system that car includes in original, when you chage TC3 steering style?
Old 01-09-2003, 09:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Proto pilot
Hey Macky. Can you tell me what that kind of beauty will cost and where can i order one, from States or HK??? That MY02 pink version is awsome.

Btw. what steering system that car includes in original, when you chage TC3 steering style?
You cannot get the car from here in the States. You have to order it from Japan. I believe it is aroung $370 from Japan. I have a built but never run blue one with a few options I am selling. It will be much cheaper than getting it from Japan.

The Yokomo style steering comes with the car.
Old 01-09-2003, 10:59 AM
Tech Elite

It looks like a sweet car. All the blue makes it look like a Tamiya. The motor mount looks really offset.
Old 01-10-2003, 10:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: TECH Racing Cars and Info.........

TECH cars and parts are only distributed through TOKYO HOBBIES but they are very easy to work with and I couldn't believe how fast they sent the car out. more to come........... [/B][/QUOTE]

I and one of my friend liked to order that car from Japan, so i liked to know couple things, if you don`t mind. How you ordered those cars, mail, wright? Do they in TOKYO HOBBIES understand English well? Is there a web site to them? How you now what parts that kit includes excatly? What hop up parts you need in sametime when you order that car and some spareparts too. What about payment... VISA or something another way....? Can you help us, please
Old 01-13-2003, 01:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

proto pilot - I did the whole deal through email for my MY02. I will post his email address ASAP..........Mr. Makoto or Markuto or something like that understands english very well and was very easy to deal with. They only accept INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDERS (pink form), but being in Europe there may other payment options for you. He'll explain all of that when you order it. Also, these cars are manufactured based on how many orders they receive. so after you place the order it could be up to 6 weeks before it is ready to ship. they will keep you updated and give you complete instructions on what you will need to do as far as payment etc. The website has an english version of the parts list and will give you details of what is included and what is an "option". the kit does not include sway bars or anti roll bars (whatever you want to call them). i think they call them stabilizers. hope this helps.
Old 01-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

They also accept Paypal now.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.