What is included in a T2 kit?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I got my FREE Foams
Old 03-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Tech Addict

Most of the setups people are running on the T2 don't use swaybars, so you won't have to buy the bars + drop links. You'll have to buy some springs for carpet racing. In club racing levels of bite, the stock chassis is adequate, although a solid aftermarket top deck is a good idea. CRC, BMI and of course Team Pickles all make one
Old 03-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

This is the only down side that i see here.. The T2 i hear tweaks easy why i dont know. Just what ive heard now iv seen the car at the track and they look really nice and it ran very well also for it being the guys first time out on the track with the car. This was on carpet low to maybe medium bite carpet track. I think that its all hipe in some form . Because i was wanting a T2 so bad i could taste it but bought me a carpet spec rdx instead y because of the help i can get with it and its been out a while that will put you in the front faster because the pros had more time on the car for setup ideas. The T2 will be there someday but is it worth 400 bucks with out a doubt its worth 400 bucks if i ever sell the old tc4 ill be replacing it with the T2 its going to shine on asphault just wait and see.