Help please.

Old 03-27-2006, 01:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Red face Help please.

hi there. I have been wanting to learn the basics of all this stuff, but so far i am pretty lost. I really want to be able to talk to my boyfriend about this stuff coz he is really into it. Also i wanted to give it a go myself. Can people help me out? thanks a lot.

Emma
Old 03-27-2006, 01:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

The best way to learn is to turn up to a race meeting and ask questions. since your location is Canberra, you might want to turn up to an ACTMCRC meeting, held at exhibition park every Tuesday night racing electric onroad and offroad.

ACTMCRC Website

The above link will give you more details about the club. All members are more than willing to help out anyone in need of help.

Hope this helps
Old 03-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by snap_u2000
hi there. I have been wanting to learn the basics of all this stuff, but so far i am pretty lost. I really want to be able to talk to my boyfriend about this stuff coz he is really into it. Also i wanted to give it a go myself. Can people help me out? thanks a lot.

Emma
Go to the rookie thread on this forum and read......

Or get the RC-Driver mag as it has the basic definetions in each issue...
Old 03-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Emma
It's great to see another lady getting involved in racing. Going to the races is a good place to learn. The Rookie zone is also good. Go through there and read threads that others have posted. You'd be amazed how much you can learn by reading other people questions and the answers they get. Answers to questions you didn't even know you had but you'll find them very helpful after you've read them. If you have specific questions that you can't find, do a search. If you can't find it then, ask away.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:32 AM
Tech Regular

Emma
isn't your name matt?
i hope you're just using his screen name
Old 03-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default help

Yes This is matt's screen name. But i was borrowing it to find out some stuff. Don't get too confused there buddy its all good!
From EMMA