Which one is best 10 scale elec?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which one is best 10 scale elec?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 07:46 AM
Tech Adept

Default Which one is best 10 scale elec?

Overall handling and speed. Any comment?
Old 03-27-2006, 07:49 AM

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Nothing beets a 10th scale onroad Pancar. Like a Associated RC10L2:
https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/c...=ns&pn=ASC8015
Old 03-27-2006, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

sedan or pan car?
Old 03-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

As another member posted in one of the other 1000 threads on this topic - how long is a piece of string?

The best car for one person can be a disaster for another. Recomendations on buying a car:

- Get one that is supported locally - parts support
- Think of durability... if you are new to the hobby, you are going to break stuff
- Popularity - as a new driver, you want to make sure you have setup support at your track. What car are most using... and why?

Lastly - get what you can afford -
Old 03-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Tech Adept

i agree any body could recomend a car but you could end up payin all that money and not getting a car you like i cant really suggest wat sort to go for but make sure its 4 wheel drive it will help a lot
Old 03-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by xlgraphicspro
sedan or pan car?
Sedan pls. Im planning to get one of those like Corally , Xray T2 , HPI Pro 4 What else?
Old 03-27-2006, 02:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by duckman996
As another member posted in one of the other 1000 threads on this topic - how long is a piece of string?

The best car for one person can be a disaster for another. Recomendations on buying a car:

- Get one that is supported locally - parts support
- Think of durability... if you are new to the hobby, you are going to break stuff
- Popularity - as a new driver, you want to make sure you have setup support at your track. What car are most using... and why?

Lastly - get what you can afford -
I am nitro guy i have 1/10 MTX-4 and 1/8 MRX-4 Mugen so im just wanna try about electric. Something new.
Old 03-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

All the current top of the line chassis are excellent. I suggest seeing what people run at your local track, and buying the one that has the most support/drivers at that track. Then you can get setup and maintainence tips easily.
Old 03-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Joe,

I dont know how deep your pockets are but if you are starting out and going with a rdx, or other "tip top chassis" prepare to have the check book ready. I am by no means saying these are bad cars, as they ARE one of the best ever made. I am just saying if your just starting the parts for these cars are alot. I mean arms(WHICH YOU WIL BREAK)as so the best drivers around, are like 30 bucks for a pack.
Have you looked into a tc4. Great car as to I still run mine. Not gonna break your bank account and every hobby store has all the parts. No matter what you get go tro the LHS and see if they have parts for it, as do the track. Nothing worse than breaking an arm and having to wait a week or two just to get another one. that car might be the best out there, but useless if you have to wait for every part.
LMK if you have any questions, Ill help you out

Just my opinion
Old 03-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by James605
Joe,

I dont know how deep your pockets are but if you are starting out and going with a rdx, or other "tip top chassis" prepare to have the check book ready. I am by no means saying these are bad cars, as they ARE one of the best ever made. I am just saying if your just starting the parts for these cars are alot. I mean arms(WHICH YOU WIL BREAK)as so the best drivers around, are like 30 bucks for a pack.
Have you looked into a tc4. Great car as to I still run mine. Not gonna break your bank account and every hobby store has all the parts. No matter what you get go tro the LHS and see if they have parts for it, as do the track. Nothing worse than breaking an arm and having to wait a week or two just to get another one. that car might be the best out there, but useless if you have to wait for every part.
LMK if you have any questions, Ill help you out

Just my opinion
I buy $780 JP motor for my MRX-4 mugen maybe i bank can handle it so im thinking about XRAY T2 but i heared its really hard to fine the parts. When i buy something i want top of the line.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This Question has been asked thousands of times ... IMO .. The best car is the one a persone like the best ,, Theres alot to choose from .. The Car " is one that will please the owner .. Cant say parts support . Cuz most will do what it takes to get the parts they need as well as hop-ups.... everyone drives diffrent . and has there own options of what is best . but remember it is whats best for them .... Yes some cars are easier to work on and others more difficult but still the owners of these are very happy ... It comes down to what "You" think will work for YOU !! and bring you the most fun and enjoyment ... Being that we as R/C racers see every option out there gives Us more interest and ability to find what We are looking for ..;;;

Just my 2cnt's ...
Old 03-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by duckman996
As another member posted in one of the other 1000 threads on this topic - how long is a piece of string? -

Twice the distance from the middle, to one end
Old 03-28-2006, 01:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joe Os
I buy $780 JP motor for my MRX-4 mugen maybe i bank can handle it so im thinking about XRAY T2 but i heared its really hard to fine the parts. When i buy something i want top of the line.
Yeah I've heard a lot of people have had problems getting parts but I have no problems at all, I don't were these people are getting there parts from.
Drew.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Burlap
All the current top of the line chassis are excellent. I suggest seeing what people run at your local track, and buying the one that has the most support/drivers at that track. Then you can get setup and maintainence tips easily.
Old 03-28-2006, 05:16 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Joe Os
Overall handling and speed. Any comment?
TAMIYA TRF 415 MSX off course..............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.