Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The New Tekin

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 11:22 AM
Team Tekin

Default The New Tekin

A place to get real answers to some good questions! Or swap some paint if you want to bash a little and know what you are talking about....

Tekin Prez
Old 12-30-2005, 11:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

What's the meaning of life???? jk...

Anything good coming down the pipe that you can share???
Old 12-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Lots, don't know where to start though....
Old 12-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Team Tekin

Just what you would expect, a complete line of products consistent with Tekin's expertise. We are all about power.... from the wall to the wheels. a full line of chargers and discharge products, brushed speedos from mini to monster truck, brushless systems from mini to monster truck and some specialty products for pro level racers. Electrical Engineering.. hard core assembly language software... cool molds and packaging... and lots of testing. That will keep us busy for a little while and then we will see what makes sense and where we can offer a unique or improved product.

Next out is likely the Mini Battery Doctor, a mini brushed speedo then the 1/10 brushless and 1/10 brushed then hopefully the first model of the charger and maybe a DIS350 replacement or high end single cell tray.

Tekin Prez

Last edited by Tekin Prez; 12-30-2005 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:39 AM
Tech Adept

Is there a new battery charger in the works that will do ni-cd, NiMh and Li-Po?

How long till the 10th brushless system?
Old 12-30-2005, 11:41 AM
Tech Master

Jim, u thought of, in the future, going into the actual Radio Control handset to, maybe with the allowance of 2.4GHz?? That would be ultra cool, although stick AND wheel please, lol, me and wheel transmitters don't mix when I need brakes Pronto... always seem to hit full throttle
Old 12-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Team Tekin

Originally Posted by XMSRacing
What's the meaning of life???? jk...

Anything good coming down the pipe that you can share???
Still looking for the meaning myself, but I have a plan... Enjoy everyday like it may be the last!
Old 12-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Tech Regular

hi jim!
Old 12-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Team Tekin

I have a date with 24" of powder... and still coming down! I will spend some time answering tonight...

Tekin Prez
Old 12-30-2005, 11:49 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TeamTekin
I have a date with 24" of powder... and still coming down! I will spend some time answering tonight...

Tekin Prez
As long as it is white SNOW.... heehee
Old 12-30-2005, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I am actually QUITE interested to see what you have up your sleeve for a charger. The 112's were great back in the day.. being able to run a little one off of the big one and what not. But now with all of the other chargers with other functions it is hard to look to them.

No bashing intended- AT ALL.. nothing but respectfull constructive critisism.

Personally, i have 2 pulsars.. and the motor feature alone is why, i sure wish the discharged at more than 10A.

I guess what I am asking is what features are you planning on implementing.. and how soon? If your open to suggestion, or thoughts.. i think the ideal charger would have all of the features of a GFX, without the bulk... and fragility... and perhaps a built in supply like the big 112. Tall order? I could hope for more..

Perhaps take it one step further with an attachable tray for individual pull down and equalizing. Further than that,.. a USB interface to store and compare curves on a computer (preferably MAC
maybe even ports to run a lathe... or motor/battery cooler... If you build it, they will come.. im sure it would out price them all.. but man.. would it be the Lamborghini of chragers. Im talkin a nice sized, brushed aluminum case.. blue backlit screen...ect... perhaps the ability to charge 2 packs at once.. or charge one, discharge the other... DIALED.

in this day and age, that technology shouldnt be out of reach, or out of price..

so, now that im done dreaming....

Keith
Old 12-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamTekin

Tekin Prez

I solemly swear to never purchase a single Tekin product ever again!!!!

I am extremely jealous!!!

jk of course... at least about the never purchasing anything Tekin part...
Old 12-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default REPAIRS

ARE YOU ABLE TO REPAIR THE OLD TEKIN PRODUCTS? SUCH AS THE DYNO BUILT BACK IN , O SAY , EARLY 90'S?
Old 12-30-2005, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MIKE ELLIS
ARE YOU ABLE TO REPAIR THE OLD TEKIN PRODUCTS? SUCH AS THE DYNO BUILT BACK IN , O SAY , EARLY 90'S?
If you email [email protected] they should be able to answer whether they can or not, I know they still will repair a lot of the ESC's (within reason) and chargers (again, within reason). Give the tech support guys an email.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Tech Regular

I look forward to seeing something in the charger/discahrger area. That would be for my awsome Surge packs!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.