Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated TC5

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Scottmisfits
Yet again, insults. I'll bring the shovel to help dig that grave you're digging for yourself.

Keep going.
Insult, point out where! you're quite clearly looking at a different reply to what I am.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nick Priest
And mr snoop dog, i get no commission from greig so i see no fault with advertising them on his behalf as he doesn't browse forums as often as I do ;-)
Talk to the hand!
I smell a countdown.....10..9...8...7...
Old 10-06-2009, 04:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Damnit Man
I just don't like coming on to a thread about a car that I run and am competitive with, just to see it being called a piece of crap. By of all people a guy trying to promote parts for the car.
+1,000,000
Old 10-06-2009, 04:11 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Verndog
Talk to the hand!
I smell a countdown.....10..9...8...7...
Old 10-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fatbear
Yes I know you were, but I wanted to make sure I had distanced myself from you and show that I am not being sarcastic or bagging Associated.
thats a smart thing everyone else is finnally seeing wat ive been saying for weeks and i got infraction for if we all gang together we can have our forum back from a guy selling /promoting which is wrong not allowed so maybe the moderator that gave me infraction would like to know there is a little promotion/salespitch goin on on this thread ill drop him a email so he can check thread
Old 10-06-2009, 05:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default Let's all grow up

You know, after reading a page or two back, it almost seems to me that some of you are jealous that you didn't come up with the single peice bulkheads first. You guys acuse of trolling and selling his product etc., then when they defend themselves you lash out again and say they're name calling. Let's all be Gentlemen here and stop all the nonsense, shall we? Greig and Nick obviously want to make a good car even better, or else they wouldn't be here in the first place. And yes, I have a set of the bulkheads, and I bought them several months ago. And they made the car much better than the stock ones.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:43 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
You know, after reading a page or two back, it almost seems to me that some of you are jealous that you didn't come up with the single peice bulkheads first. You guys acuse of trolling and selling his product etc., then when they defend themselves you lash out again and say they're name calling. Let's all be Gentlemen here and stop all the nonsense, shall we? Greig and Nick obviously want to make a good car even better, or else they wouldn't be here in the first place. And yes, I have a set of the bulkheads, and I bought them several months ago. And they made the car much better than the stock ones.
Great now lets move on a quit with all this bickering.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pakk
Agree, but I think the reason was to keep the spur lower. I don't know about you guys, but if I could, I'd rather have my TC5 spur lower.
If you want to lower the lay shaft try these: http://www41.instantestore.net/merch...shaft-caps.cfm
Old 10-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

I am dumber for having read all of that.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
If you read back this starts on page 727 not a page or 2. He was warned for the second time on name calling and off topic garbage here. http://www.rctech.net/forum/6430784-post11003.html
Doesn't look like he wants to make a good car better, sounds more like he wants to make a bad car better. The new bulkheads look to upgrade peformance and most of us gave credit for that. It wasn't until the severe bent mount was posted with the impression that the new stronger bulkheads would resolve the issue of the "old weak ones" that people questioned the validity of that. Rightfully so, transfering that kind of force to the chassis and top deck will do way more damage then just a single mount, or even a single bulkhead...people could see that. I would call it questioning common sence, not jealousy they didn't think of it.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by revo61
I can see the motor mount being bent, but the bulkhead themselves, no. Unless you run full speed into concrete walls.
The motor plate can bend like the one pictured.

And in normal competition, the bulkheads can bend. I had one this past weekend at the Nats and Blackstock had two.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Last edited by Scottmisfits; 10-06-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart
The motor plate can bend like the one pictured.

And in normal competition, the bulkheads can bend. I had one this past weekend at the Nats and Blackstock had two.
Thankyou Rick.
The ones I have bent have not done any damage at all to the chassis or any other part of the car. Only the motor plate has bent. Guys it does not take much to bend it.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Rick, can you post what setup you and Keven ran @ nats? Or are they being uploaded to rc10.com?
Old 10-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

This is a little off topic, but I know Rick, at one time had been talking to one of the mags and the lack of TC coverage in general. I had made the suggestion that they could have done a couple of articles on different drivers cars. Since Rick and Kevins cars where moded quite a bit for the IIC, I think this would have made for some real interesting reading and with some high def pics and information it would make for a very informative article.

In any matter whatever car is out there, they all have their faults, and most are behind the transmitter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.