Originally Posted by BLUE 2
It is running a R9-F body
rubber tyres - outdoors - Bitumen ( med grip ) sorex 36's
I will fill out a setup sheet & post it on here .
Here we go
1) I think the 36's might be too hard. I ran on a light to med grip track and 32s were as hard as we could go.
2) If its turning harder one way then the other your chassis is out of balance, out of tweak, droop is wrong or your steering end points need some touching up.
3) 2 deg of rear toe is not enough. goto 3.
4) isnt that a foam body? Try a stratus or mazda 6
5) Make sure your belts are the same tention. A loser frt belt will make the car lose coming out of slippery corners no matter what you do.
6) Stand rear shock up to 3b for more forward traction.
Other than that, looks fine.