Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated TC5

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 03:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCknight
One, AE can't design a car with mutiflex chassis, because Xray has a pat pending. It's by far the best chassis flex design on the market.
I hate to tell you but you have no leg to stand on, you are spitting out some crap you swallowed. I'm a huge Xray fan and owner of a T2, but sorry to say the multi-flex technology wasn't the best thing since sliced bread like Xray hoped. Want to know why? How about shortly after they released the T2 they shipped all their factory drivers chassises in different thickness with no flex cuts. Hmmm... me thinks it wasn't the best idea afterall. How about all the companies like BMI and Pickles selling aftermarket chassises for the T2 with no flex cuts. Cause they work well, if not better then the factory chassis.

Sorry kid, nice try.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Soviet
Bling does NOT equal performance. Period.

So what if my battery strap in composite plastic.
Preach on brother Soviet!

I do disagree about the battery strap. It's a COMPLETELY CRITICAL piece of equipment. If it's not made of carbon fiber, aluminum and/or platinum then buy another car. We cannot tolerate second rate materials as something as important as a battery strap!
Old 06-29-2006, 05:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Everyone knows the battery strap is the lifeblood of any car.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony.L
I hate to tell you but you have no leg to stand on, you are spitting out some crap you swallowed. I'm a huge Xray fan and owner of a T2, but sorry to say the multi-flex technology wasn't the best thing since sliced bread like Xray hoped. Want to know why? How about shortly after they released the T2 they shipped all their factory drivers chassises in different thickness with no flex cuts. Hmmm... me thinks it wasn't the best idea afterall. How about all the companies like BMI and Pickles selling aftermarket chassises for the T2 with no flex cuts. Cause they work well, if not better then the factory chassis.

Sorry kid, nice try.
I hear a bunch of talk about the T2 tweeking and the multi flex sucks. I am one that has never had my T2 tweek. And the multi flex does work. I used it over the weekend. Running rubber tire asphalt. My car had a little to much grip with the soft setting. Added the 4 screws to the top deck and the grip went away enough that my lap time dropped.

Don't take this the wrong way guys but maybe your not using the chassis flex the way it was intended.

I do think for carpet the BMI 3.0mm chassis or similar is better on carpet.
Old 06-29-2006, 07:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lumberjak
I understand the need for tubs ( bashers, and no bite parking lot racing) AE screwed the racers with the TC4 ( tub with a few pretty blue bits) and made every thing else an upgrade then 6 months later cane out with a FT kit in CF. All I'm saying is if AE wants to get my money give me a race car not a toy.
I bet people get a kick out of reading this crap,i have
Old 06-29-2006, 08:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default No kid here.

Originally Posted by Anthony.L

Sorry kid, nice try.
The facts speak. The multiflex works for most conditions. Xray never claimed for all conditions. Sorry for the neg post, but I'm just tried of how AE treats their customers and their products are on the low par. Have fun with whatever you get lumberjak.
Old 06-29-2006, 08:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCknight
The facts speak. The multiflex works for most conditions. Xray never claimed for all conditions. Sorry for the neg post, but I'm just tried of how AE treats their customers and their products are on the low par. Have fun with whatever you get lumberjak.
I think the multi flex was intended more for rubber tire. Since most of Xray's customers run rubber tires.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dodgeguy
Since most of Xray's customers run rubber tires.
Then why did Xray ship all ball diffs to the US. I know because most Xray owners in the US run on carpet. The UK got multi-diffs, because they run mostly on asphalt.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

We're missing the point, people!!!

BATTERY STRAPS!
Old 06-29-2006, 10:54 AM
X2
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jason B
We're missing the point, people!!!

BATTERY STRAPS!
heh its funny, but the point he was making is true. Every part on an Xray seems to have been well thought out and designed instead of being an after-thought.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by X2
heh its funny, but the point he was making is true. Every part on an Xray seems to have been well thought out and designed instead of being an after-thought.
Yes, exactly. Parts quality has not been comprimised over the years it's definitely the only viable choice for most people when it comes to on-road racing.

In a totally unrelated note, The Da Vinci Code SUCKED.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:05 AM
X2
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jason B
Yes, exactly. Parts quality has not been comprimised over the years it's definitely the only viable choice for most people when it comes to on-road racing.

In a totally unrelated note, The Da Vinci Code SUCKED.
Obviously you're post was sarcastic, I just backed up that the poster was right.
It looked like everybody was missing the point in what he said.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If you guys like the T2 so much why even waste time bashing AE.
Let me see AE has a history of taking longer in developing thier cars which meens they put more thought into. Also if you look at the company as a whole they don't outdate thier own cars.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If you guys like the T2 so much why even waste time bashing AE.
Let me see AE has a history of taking longer in developing thier cars which meens they put more thought into. Also if you look at the company as a whole they don't outdate thier own cars. last time I checked thats a good thing.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:26 AM
X2
Tech Regular

Only 2 people bashed Ae, and they were on personal experiences.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.