R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-24-2006, 10:41 AM   #436
X2
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSilver
Hey, thanks for the pic, when u there tomorow make new pics:-)

Greetings from germany
Marcel
Haha
I won't be going tomorrow, England World cup game
Also he didnt like taking Photo's.
X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 11:19 AM   #437
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

You know I hate to sound like a dick here, but these guys have asked for there to be no pictures for a reason. The least you could do is respect that and not sneak pics and post them for everyone to see.
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 11:22 AM   #438
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TeamPink91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
You know I hate to sound like a dick here, but these guys have asked for there to be no pictures for a reason. The least you could do is respect that and not sneak pics and post them for everyone to see.
TeamPink91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 11:33 AM   #439
X2
Tech Regular

Quote:
Fair enough, i'll take them down if its a big thing. I havnt read through the thread, was curious why more pics havnt been posted.
Thanks for pointing it out.

EDIT: The picture wasnt very clear, you couldnt make anything out apart from different shocks. Nothing on the car looked revolutionary.

Last edited by X2; 06-25-2006 at 07:27 AM.
X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 11:34 AM   #440
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks for the pics. If the companies don't want pics getting around they shouldn't race it at big events such as the reedy race. All kinds of pics are gonna be available soon anyway with the worlds being less than a month away.
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 12:40 PM   #441
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to EricO3 Send a message via MSN to EricO3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M.
Thanks for the pics. If the companies don't want pics getting around they shouldn't race it at big events such as the reedy race. All kinds of pics are gonna be available soon anyway with the worlds being less than a month away.
EricO3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:14 PM   #442
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 194 (99%+)

Quote:
I find it so dumb to worry about spy pictures. If they do not want any one to see it then don't run it at a big race or at club races.

Show the pictures. It it wont cause me to sell my T2 now and wait for one.
dodgeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:32 PM   #443
Tech Addict

Send a message via MSN to RussB

the pictures thing is pretty funny. it looks similar to any other 2-belt car on the market, with the exception of the jrx-s.

i'm more interested in pricing as that's what will determine whether i'll wait for one or do something else.
RussB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:56 PM   #444
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

AE is always competitive with pricing. I don't really care if it is similar to another layout as long as it drives good.
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 07:02 PM   #445
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

they have to test it in big races to see if it is competitive with the current crop of competition. everything is fast on a bench or private track all by your lonesome.... i have to imagine that the reason for "no pictures please" is so people don't get the wrong idea of what the production car will be.. the pics of that losi are a good example.. imagine if you saw spy shots of that, then waited a year and got that tub thing... yikes! test mules are generally just an exercise in geometry, weight balance, new ideas.. how they decide to finalize what they learn can be radically different.. or not..

Turns out not where, but who your with that really matters... DMB
tallyrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 08:43 PM   #446
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to PitNamedGordie Send a message via Yahoo to PitNamedGordie

I hear the all this speculation of them discontinuing the TC4. Who's to say they won't have two options, like Yokomo, Tamiya and HPI? Maybe called it some obvious like the TC4-B
PitNamedGordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 10:17 PM   #447
Tech Addict

Send a message via MSN to RussB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis M.
AE is always competitive with pricing. I don't really care if it is similar to another layout as long as it drives good.
that's my point exactly. all the major touring cars on the market have equal potential, for me it comes down to price and parts availability.
RussB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 12:12 AM   #448
Tech Adept

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by X2
Fair enough, i'll take them down if its a big thing. I havnt read through the thread, was curious why more pics havnt been posted.
Thanks for pointing it out.
What a joke. Why would we respect a company, they are making money because of us consumers and it is their job to keep it hidden. So I suggest you to post all your pictures.
moonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:21 AM   #449
Tech Fanatic

X2,

You have PM

Thanks
Kevin Boyle
Kevin Boyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:54 AM   #450
Tech Addict

Why are the guys from AE so affraid to show their new car? Is it because their car would not be competitive enough to race against Cyclone, 415, RDX, T2 and others?

Besides, I don't think people from Tamiya or HPI would copy your new or copied (somewhere else) AE layout. Tamiya and HPI are very rich companies and can afford to hire the best designers and engineers.

So people from AE... Show us the real pics of your new car!!!