Old 09-28-2006, 05:56 AM   #91
Tech Regular
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks for your support James

CrazyRonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:14 PM   #92
Tech Initiate
Default Like minds

Mr Crazy Ronny your freezers are very nice and work well from what I have seen. I started working on prototypes two years ago and almost gave up when that other company came out with thier "cooler".So we bought one and it sucked bad, at least here in sunny California. So we set out to build a better one and we did a lot better!! We here at PandC racing are trying to supply a desired item, where none is available. We produce a limited number of hand made units that work very well. I would like to talk to you and compare notes. I have some questions about your design and am willing to share what i have learned. My french is limited even though my dad speaks it fluently.My wife is only a little better than me which is about none. All the same, good luck and keep up the good work! There is plenty of room for both of us, as long as the big guys keep building the kind of stuff we have seen so far. Hope to hear from you soon.
P of PandC is offline   Reply With Quote