Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stolen car

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

That really stinks. Can you provide more info about the car so we can on the look out? I think the last time something this happen the dumb kid showed up at our track.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

sorry man...i feel you

something similer has happened to me

i was at a drift meet and driving my car (tc3) and so there was a guy with his car drifting around and he was acting stupid like hes the best ( btw his driving sucked...BAD)...u guys know what i mean...well yea got my car and drifted my car right next to him and drift showed him and i guess i humiliated him (also im younger then him by like 10 years)

i didnt want to mess with him but i just wanted to show him where he stood as a driver you know...

but the bad part of all this is that i got my car picked up by him and he tossed it....it laned and to check it and found out mu arm blocks are broken in the rear, my left front steering knucle is snaped, my right front arm is broken, my rear shock tower is cracked and finally my left rear cshock shaft or the whole shcok is broken

that is my worsed memory in my whole 9 years of racing with rc cars

after that i told my bro and he beat up his A$$
Old 02-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Every year theres always a case on someone stealing cars, radios and so on at the birds,this needs to stop!
Old 02-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Tech Master

I would appreciate if we can get the car back.
But there is no reason to kick, smash or whatever you sugested all the time. It will be enough if you just fart on him.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

People that steal cars probably deserve a beating, but you run the risk of being charged with assault if you do it. Plus, not all criminals stand around and let themselves get beat up. It's a good way to get stabbed or shot.

Let the law deal with them, it's not as satisfying, but it's the right way.

Sorry to hear about the car, I hope it shows up soon, and the perpetrator is brought to justice.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Anders - Maybe this in a blessing in disguise. That car put Joel in the Mod F-Main. If it didn't get stolen you still should have binned it and build another one...that car had bad mojo
Old 02-17-2006, 02:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by AdrianM
Anders - Maybe this in a blessing in disguise. That car put Joel in the Mod F-Main. If it didn't get stolen you still should have binned it and build another one...that car had bad mojo
Maybe youīre right. He said it felt like a Schumacher....
But on the other hand, it took him to A in 19t
Old 02-17-2006, 02:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

thats really sad reality anywhere in the world ... you'll always get stories like this. hate to say that its pretty unlikely that you'll see that car again coz if the idiot who stole it has even half a brain, he'd chop it up and sell the parts separately .... only chance is if that person has a sudden change in conscience and returns the car ....
Old 02-17-2006, 02:25 AM
Tech Elite

what's with people at USA tracks stealing shyt??? this hardly ever happens in oz. only heard of 1 guy getting some tamiya tools stolen once.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

To be fair, the US RC scene is much bigger and has many more huge races like the Snowbirds, Cleveland, Novak TCC, Nationals, regionals, etc, and that's just touring car...I'd guess most racers know someone who's had their car stolen, or someone who knows someone, etc., it's just a fact that when you have high-dollar stuff like this lying around in the pits and everyone is relaxed, someone will think about walking off with easy pickings. Think about the A Main at any club race, 90% of the people there are concentrating on what's going on out on the track, not keeping an eye on their pit or their neighbor's stuff. Most people at big races are good about keeping an eye out for shifty characters though.

I hope the car is found again Anders! (and not all Americans want to pulverize a guy's face when they catch him stealing I'm sure the locals will find a few folks willing to fart on the thief!)
Old 02-17-2006, 04:26 AM
Tech Adept

I hope the car is found again Anders! (and not all Americans want to pulverize a guy's face when they catch him stealing I'm sure the locals will find a few folks willing to fart on the thief!)[/QUOTE]

Man you have it wrong, if for any reason anyone try to steal from me or my family or anything to that effect i will not have any mercy on that person, that same person one day will do the same with a gun and then you just don't lose your stuff but you might lose you life, so putting a beat down on the person the first time he get caught might change his mind the next time he see your stuff, you can't be SOFT in these days.
Old 02-17-2006, 04:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anders Myrberg
Maybe youīre right. He said it felt like a Schumacher.... :

sweet
Old 02-17-2006, 04:57 AM
Tech Master

Man you have it wrong, if for any reason anyone try to steal from me or my family or anything to that effect i will not have any mercy on that person, that same person one day will do the same with a gun and then you just don't lose your stuff but you might lose you life, so putting a beat down on the person the first time he get caught might change his mind the next time he see your stuff, you can't be SOFT in these days.
We all have our personal way to clear out difficulties and different opinions. I donīt want to bring myself as low as the one who took it, and trust me, If you fart in his face, he will remeber that. And imagine if he will try to explain that to anyone.
Did you get caught? -A yeah. -What happend man? Did they start a fight or what? - No, they farted me in my face.
Thatīs a good punishment.
Old 02-17-2006, 05:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Mutabarucka - I can't do much better than Anders in explaining, TBH...I will say that equating a guy/kid that would steal a car from a big event to possibly dying because eventually he'll rob you at gunpoint is going a bit over the top...
Old 02-17-2006, 05:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anders Myrberg
Maybe youīre right. He said it felt like a Schumacher....
But on the other hand, it took him to A in 19t
Come on now Anders in no way did I take a stab at Xray. The Schumacher comment was pretty poor form. The T2's ran great but Joel was having a bit of bad luck...thats all I was saying.

Besides if it felt like a Schumacher he would have made the A-main and finished somewhere behind Teemu as usual (you started it...lol )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.