R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-12-2006, 10:27 AM   #1
Tech Adept
Send a message via MSN to Hollowman
Default Deans Ultra Plugs Vs. Corally & Orion Gold Connectors

I am thinking about changing my whole connector set-up, now i am running orion gold connectors but i am working on a 540 micro project so it's more convient to use the Deans connectors, My question is : What's better ?
Give youre feedback on your own connectors anything that helps !!

Greetings Florian
Hollowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:40 AM   #2
Tech Master

theyre both great connector. theres no difference a normal human being can tell. its just a matter of personal preference. the deans you need some wires for the battery packs and sometimes its a pain to store them in a battery case with wires hanging. the coraly-style connectors (gold) on the other hand looks better without the wires. sometimes it can be a pain to connect them since its a tight fit. you might have problem with them in your battery case too depends which case you have since it makes the ends longer.
dakrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 12:57 PM   #3
Tech Regular

Deans are idiot proof, and the bullet connectors aren't. I prefer bullet connectors, they are all the same as far as resistance and what not but they are also different in size. You can't mix and match (trinity with Orion) or (Corally and Orion) I don't think?
TadehI is offline   Reply With Quote