Originally Posted by bhambrent
Any one have pic of a sp12x, with a brushless system in its.
Sakke Ahoniemis car (pic by overrc.com). Not the nicest setup though ...
Any experience with front axle screw settings yet? Would this be a valid start sequence:
1. Put car with tires and fully equipped on flat surface
2. Adjust spring collars to get to the right wishbone angle (= camber). -1 to -2 deg?
3. Take car in your hand
4. Adjust downstop screws so that the front springs are just "free"
5. Put car down on surface again
6. Adjust front ride height with shims on kingpin
7. Forget about the upstop screw if you are going with the kit springs. For softer springs allow 2mm of down travel
Any other ideas?
Just another question. How would you gear an LRP X11 5.5T brushless?