Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree14Likes

Hauler Bags

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 08:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

In my opinion, If you value ANY of your gear and Im sure you do..... Get an Ogio 9800. You can get them on Amazon for around 120-150 bucks delivered. Ive had a older one I used to use for racing moto and its still like brand new 3-4 years later. A little dirty but still like new. As it was said above they can get pretty heavy when they are full though. When I go to the track all my onroad or offroad stuff all fits in no prob.

The Ogios internal frame, heavy Duty Zippers, The oversized Wheels and the Super Thick fabric all make it last Way longer than any other carry case out there. Thats what you are paying for.

4-5 years ago I went to a Totes Factory Outlet here in MI and bought a 60.00 Black imitation Ogio bag. It was HUGE and held a ton of stuff. Think Hockey Bag Big. It only lasted about a year and a half as the internal frame broke down, the zippers ripped out and the wheels broke off. It was junk.

for something smaller.... I also like the Jcon Bags as they are sized just right so the weight does not get out of control.

Just my $0.02
Old 07-16-2020, 08:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Safely transport your RC vehicle along with spare parts, fuel & tools with RC hauler bags. Visit our website to see what we have in stock.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by digitizedlogos
Safely transport your RC vehicle along with spare parts, fuel & tools with RC hauler bags. Visit our website to see what we have in stock.
What is your website?