Like Tree11Likes

Which 2wd sct

Old 04-20-2017, 08:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kevinatfms
Slash with a Chuckworks Slice SCT mid motor chassis conversion. Throw on some shock caps, AE springs, AE fluid and a sealed diff. From there just tune to how you want it to react. Durable as can be too with parts support at almost any track.

Grab a Slash roller from Ebay to start and go from there. Build it how you like it.
Chuck makes some good kits and his customer service is excellent. On a high bite track we run in PA, our A6 is a beast. The Losi seems a bit better at our home track though. I'd like to see an SCT style chassis (less flex) with the A6 battery location (more rear weight bias). For a loose outdoor track, the old Super B is very hard to beat though.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)
Default SC6

My sons and love our SC6 they handle great on high bite tracks in the mid motor configuration. I you decide to go run a low traction outdoor track you can switch to a rear motor set up it it fits your style better. SC6 love it
2thdr likes this.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Decided on a kyosho sc6, will run rear motor. Anyone have a good setup for medium to large track, clay, large jumps, medium grip. Thanks for everyone's input, Scott.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2thdr
Decided on a kyosho sc6, will run rear motor. Anyone have a good setup for medium to large track, clay, large jumps, medium grip. Thanks for everyone's input, Scott.
Go to the SC6 thread, that will be your best bet finding help.