R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 01-19-2006, 06:13 AM   #91
Tech Master
Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rocket42
the people being beheaded by terrorist are making a lot of money doing work in iraq. work that could have been given to iraq's.
Originally Posted by Rocket42
if you do a search on "depleted uranium weapons" you will see the effects america is really giving to future generations of iraq. you may enjoy the images of deformed and handicapped iraqi children but i do not. and your tax money is paying for it. i do not wish to comment on this any further and only hope you will do some research for yourself. but i'am sure i will hear from you as it is more important for people like you to have the last word than the right word. but i'am sure you will find the right answer in your heart and not the news.
Wow! This is actually starting to be entertaining! Your thought process is convoluted, but isn't that why America is so great? You’re free to post your bleeding liberal/delusional opinions on an RC web-site and go about your day.

Just do us all ONE favor, take your postings elsewhere! WE (I think I speak for the majority) don't care what your opinions are on world events! There are thousands of blogs, threads, and web-sites, you can take your convoluted thinking to and actually feel welcomed by like minded people...so please, go "bowling" elsewhere!
Doug D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 07:04 AM   #92
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Can we have this stupid thread deleted?
"I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head."

In mind and body, we're all heading towards old age. It is slower to go by bike.
Davidka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 05:14 PM   #93
Tech Lord
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by windellmc
xxxkat - With so many US drivers not attending it is doubtful the US will use all of its spots. If you contact ROAR you can see about using on of these empty slots to go to the worlds. You will have to pay your own way but the opportunity is there.
I would have to tape an orange cone to the top of my car..Make it easier for the other drivers to go around me.. I guess i should have also said the skills to..
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
Oasis is offline   Reply With Quote