Search
Like Tree27Likes

Vision Racing Products (VRP)

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 12:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 171 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Cain
cool how much and when will they be on the site?
We will have them up early next week. Should be right at $20.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Tech Champion

The Shock Pliers are getting cut right now and we will be anodizing them this week. They will be available first of next week.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

I have to say I ran the VRP 1.3 x 3 hole piston setup on my D413. I was skeptical at first, as a lot of the setups (heck most) of those posted by team drivers using a 2 x 1.6 hole front and 2 x 1.7 hole rear setup on a variety of conditions but the oil weights are such that it was out of the range of what I had on hand. (Like, 1K cst up front!)

Went with what I thought would be a good setup and it was money! The faster rebound was quite evident on portions of the track that were bumpy underneath.

Excited to try more of these pistons!
Old 03-14-2017, 06:43 AM
Tech Rookie

I have to say I ran the VRP 1.3 x 3 hole piston setup on my D413. I was skeptical at first, as a lot of the setups (heck most) of those posted by team drivers using a 2 x 1.6 hole front and 2 x 1.7 hole rear setup on a variety of conditions but the oil weights are such that it was out of the range of what I had on hand. (Like, 1K cst up front!)

Went with what I thought would be a good setup and it was money! The faster rebound was quite evident on portions of the track that were bumpy underneath.

Awesome!
Old 03-14-2017, 06:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Our new Shock Pliers are now up on our site!
Attached Thumbnails Vision Racing Products (VRP)-shock-pliers.jpg  
Old 03-22-2017, 09:40 AM
Tech Champion

Be sure to check out our facebook page for all of our team driver race reports and newest product releases!
Old 03-22-2017, 09:49 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I been using the VRP pistons in everything I built from the B5M, B6D, DEX210, DEX8 and now my D216 and I really like them. Keeps my car from bottoming out and I like the faster rebound. I know the compression isn't suppose to change but I think because of the precision fit of the pistons my compression is better and the rebound is much better. Car hits after a jump and settles right away. I will have these pistons in all my cars that VRP makes them for.
"Smiley" likes this.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:01 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
I been using the VRP pistons in everything I built from the B5M, B6D, DEX210, DEX8 and now my D216 and I really like them. Keeps my car from bottoming out and I like the faster rebound. I know the compression isn't suppose to change but I think because of the precision fit of the pistons my compression is better and the rebound is much better. Car hits after a jump and settles right away. I will have these pistons in all my cars that VRP makes them for.

Awesome! Glad you like our products. We strive to make the best products, period. VRP is second to none.
wyd likes this.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:48 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by "Smiley"
Awesome! Glad you like our products. We strive to make the best products, period. VRP is second to none.
The other thing I noticed is the first time I ordered shipping took little time to ship out but ever since then the last 3 or 4 orders have been shipped out either same day of my order the following day so I've been very happy with quick shipping.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:55 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wyd
The other thing I noticed is the first time I ordered shipping took little time to ship out but ever since then the last 3 or 4 orders have been shipped out either same day of my order the following day so I've been very happy with quick shipping.
Yes, we try to ship the same day or the day after the order is placed. Since we make everything in house, if we run out of a piston or another product, we just make more on the spot! One of the perks of making your own products and not having china make it for you lol. We cnc cut, anodize and laser etch everything in our shop.
STLNLST, wyd, ScottZ and 1 others like this.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Shock pliers are dialed!! Love them!!
"Smiley" likes this.
Old 03-22-2017, 10:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

There are many tools like arm reamers, body reamers and setup tools that aren't manufactured in the USA. Is this something you would be capable of branching into? Or is your equipment set up to handle only flat stock?
Old 03-23-2017, 06:50 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bubbaslash
There are many tools like arm reamers, body reamers and setup tools that aren't manufactured in the USA. Is this something you would be capable of branching into? Or is your equipment set up to handle only flat stock?
We could look into doing items such as those. VRP is always looking to make good quality products for an affordable price. We have a few new items we are currently working on right now.
yzracer758 and bubbaslash like this.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:39 AM
Tech Champion

We have some cool stuff in the works right now. Maybe if the boss man lets me, I can do a little sneak peak....lol
bubbaslash likes this.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Does anyone know if these pistons are available for associated Ntc3 and xray xb2 cars?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.