Wiki Posts
Search

XXT - Evader parts compatability

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default XXT - Evader parts compatability

i want to add some color to my old XXT CR truck and saw on this board that the Evader is very similar to the XXT, one guy said the suspension arms fir perfectly.

So does anyone know if the aluminum stuff by Duratrax for the Evader like knuckle arms, bulkheads, hub carriers, heatsinks, etc fit the XXT?
Old 10-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

From what I've seen some parts fit o.k. and other need to be slightly modded to fit right?

I have a xxt and have had a hard time finding parts. I used a Evader ST front bulkhead but had to modify it to fit, as the hinges are not the same. The ST bulkhead has 3 hinges and the xxt has 5. So I just needed to cut of 2 and it worked just fine.

I tried the front arms and they fit, but the xxt pins are slightly larger than the ST's so you I had to drill them to fit.

I would assume that once you switch the arms out you won't have a problem with the knuckles etc. But I think the transmission and motor mount are different.

I'm interested in what else works to? So I can keep my xxt going!!!
Old 10-30-2005, 08:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I think most everything else will work, like you said though, you might have to slightly modify them. I am pretty sure though, from what I was told that the transmission is an associated stealth unit. I am not 100% sure on that though.
Old 10-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Most parts will fit right down to bodies. the rear shock holes are just off, so run only two scruws to to muont it. All the pins are just slightly off in size between the too. I have a lot of spare parts so let me know if there some thing you can't find, I may have it.

I bet a whole lot of T4's and XXXT's in intermedite stock truck last Sun.
Snake Eyes Racing 1st and 3rd. (My bro was driving my MF2) fun,fun,fun
Old 10-31-2005, 12:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Talking

I sent a e-mail to Losi asking for a re-run of parts for the XXs'. If we could get more peaple to ask maybe they will make a run or two. E-MAIL LOSI FOR ALL XX ERS" OUT THERE!! Get there turning
Old 11-01-2005, 11:47 PM
Tech Master

The Evader chassis will not work. Something to do with the holes not lining up with the other chassis components.