Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone suggest a good engine porter?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by qwerty
when people like mgtman comes on a forum and promotes tntmods, especially over more established modders, Like EB or Jim Hott, then you have to wonder about his motives....

where did u get all those pics off tnt mods from? why would someone go to so much effort to give out information promoting someone else?

tnt have done lots of advertising in magazines and internet forum, it doesnt give him instant credibility
im not promoting but been most impressed with these engines so far ,i had a eb modded 528 xrp twice ,once after second tank the rod broke then the second one was so of balance it wasnt even funny vibrated off the table had a hot mod p5 and wasnt bad cant coplain to much there also roddy c5 and rb 728 ,just from my experiance and abuse this one was the best thats all
Old 10-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Tech Adept

I do appreciate all the advice guys.