Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I ahve an RC10b??? but not sure which?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 08:27 PM
CDG
Tech Initiate

Default I have an RC10b??? but not sure which?

I have several RC10's, 2 of which are very old with what looks like a black plastic chassis, with cut-outs for each of the 6 cells of the batteries.
I assume its an old RC10b, but can't relly tell for sure.
I went to the TeamAssociated website and there are no online manuals for this model, as far as I can tell, anyone know where I can download something?
I do have a newer RC10b Factory Team Car(buggy) which was from a kit#69xx, can't remember for sure, but it has stealth trany and all bearings.
These other RC10's must be much older and one has a large black block type trany. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by CDG; 10-05-2005 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-30-2005, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

pics would help
Old 10-01-2005, 08:24 AM
CDG
Tech Initiate

True. Let me go take some, brb.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:45 AM
CDG
Tech Initiate

Here is a pic of the first rc10here's a pic of the older one. lloks like it was converted to a truck.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Suspended

http://download.teamassociated.com/p...awing_10ce.pdf

its an original rc10b
Old 10-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

it lloks like a rc10 (pre worlds edition) with a aftermarket chassis mabey JG put not sure. second one has rpm or andy's A arms on it.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Sweet, Andys front arms, JG truck conversion, I think they both have Composite Craft chassis'. And I also see some Kyosho Gold shocks too!
Old 10-05-2005, 08:54 PM
CDG
Tech Initiate

I have re-assembled the buggy, flushed and cleaned out the shocks: these shocks have a "C" clip at the end and still seem to hold oil quite well.
THX racingkd, that link was helpful. looks to be the second flat chassis style, other than the battery cell holes.
I had several motors, put in a Green Revte Maxima Stock motor, and this little buggy flies.
Rebuilt the trany.The buggy has full bearings everywhere but the steering assembly.
I have 2 Titan TNA-1 Speed controllers, they both seem to work great on this buggy, but have no idea what the little trim pot below the T/B/N pot is, has a + and a - sign on either side, played with it and haven't figured out what it does. Can't find anything on the net about Titan TNA-1, its pink with a black squished in heat sinks.
Gave the old body a fresh spray of black paint, looks a little better, but had to salvage some parts from the old deralict Buggy/truck.
So I'm running low on these RC10 parts.
If anybody has peices they are willing part with or sell, email me at [email protected]. I'm probably going to stick with the team associated stuff for a while, so the spare parts could be handy.

So this Buggy is almost ready to go, test drove it a little today and it handles pretty good in the gravel laneway and jumps and lands well, good balance. Will post some fresh pics when I have a little more done to it. Just need to add some new rubber, which I have.