The official Mugen MBX7R Eco thread!

You're on Page 97 of 135
Go to
  • Quote: Can you tell me what body that is?
    mine is the bitty design serpent s811 nitro body.
  • This one please

    The official Mugen MBX7R Eco thread!-image.jpg  

  • Quote: This one please
    That is a proline bulldog.
  • Quote: That is a proline bulldog.
    Thanks wish they still made them. Does anybody know if proline is going to make a body for the 7r eco?
  • Quote: Thanks wish they still made them. Does anybody know if proline is going to make a body for the 7r eco?
    Thats my sons body,its the body for the x6eco...they made a x7 bulldog but didnt last long.. I use the phantom bidy,works good but not a lot of clearance

    The official Mugen MBX7R Eco thread!-image.jpg  

  • Quote: Thats my sons body,its the body for the x6eco...they made a x7 bulldog but didnt last long.. I use the phantom bidy,works good but not a lot of clearance
    How was the durability of bulldog mbx6 eco? I found one but what to make sure it last. The stock mugen body's are so thin.
  • Quote: How was the durability of bulldog mbx6 eco? I found one but what to make sure it last. The stock mugen body's are so thin.
    Oh yea,very durable!!
  • What is the purpose of the set screw on the side of the mugen rear hubs? Thanks.
  • Quote: What is the purpose of the set screw on the side of the mugen rear hubs? Thanks.
    I think it alloys you to put oil to the ball bearings. Some PBS have this screw too.
  • Quote: What is the purpose of the set screw on the side of the mugen rear hubs? Thanks.
    Its pretty handy for giving the bearings a quick clean without removing them, perfect size for the straw that comes with aerosol cans.
  • Quote: Its pretty handy for giving the bearings a quick clean without removing them, perfect size for the straw that comes with aerosol cans.
    cleaning then you put oil ?
  • Quote: cleaning then you put oil ?
    Any time I've done it I just sprayed WD40 (or whatever i had at the time) while spinning the axles until it started coming out clean, so kinda cleaning and oiling at the same time.
  • Quote: Thats my sons body,its the body for the x6eco...they made a x7 bulldog but didnt last long.. I use the phantom bidy,works good but not a lot of clearance
    When you say not a lot of clearance, are you referring to the battery? I love the way this body looks but hate to spend the money if it's not going to clear my 4s packs. I'm currently running the LFR assassin body and it's been great but I'd love to try one of those.
  • What is the part number for 5x1.35 shock pistons? I bought E0543 but they are only 15mm and the shock bodies are 16mm?
  • Quote: What is the part number for 5x1.35 shock pistons? I bought E0543 but they are only 15mm and the shock bodies are 16mm?
    E2534