Community
Wiki Posts
Search

top 25 RC driver rankings ranking for 1/10

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 12:34 PM
Tech Regular

Default top 25 RC driver rankings ranking for 1/10

I am looking for a little help from people on here. Please list the biggest 1/10 races in the world. I am talking about races with the most "factory" drivers in attendance and the strongest field of drivers in attendance. I am specifically struggling with races outside of the US to determine a true WORLD ranking on the 1/10 scale side. Please include a link to the results if possible. Thanks in advance

obvious races include:
IFMAR worlds
Ready Race
Roar national
Cactus classic.

If you are curious on how it will work please visit top25rc.com and there is a description on how it works. You will see that 1/10 is not on there yet, which is why i am asking for help here.

PS please save me time and don't list you home track race when one factory driver showed up.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

a lot of the JConcepts national series races get alot of national drivers attention
Old 10-28-2014, 12:52 PM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

The EOS series in Europe pulls a large group of factory Euro drivers and occasionally North American Factory Drivers.

http://www.eurooffroadseries.com/
Old 10-28-2014, 12:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hotrod Hobbies Shootout pulls some big names. Not really international though. Tessman is the only international driver.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:03 PM
Tech Addict

Euros and Hot Rod Shootout.

Reedy Race might be a little tough to score since it combines the results of 2WD and 4WD plus it's separates invitational and open drivers, where in addition they run different formats.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Tech Regular

Torrance,
very good point on the ready, but seems to be a shame not to include it. not sure what to do there.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Manufacturercup
Torrance,
very good point on the ready, but seems to be a shame not to include it. not sure what to do there.
I'm sure AE can supply you with the scoring sheet or its easy enough to get a screen shot of it. They hand out a paper copy of the scores to each driver after every round. The 2WD and 4WD are tallied separately but you'll have to decide whether to include the throwouts or not. Factoring in the non-invitational group is the tough part. I suppose you could just leave them out as if they didn't attend but there are some pretty fast guys there.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:42 PM
Tech Regular

that is what i was thinking. I would just leave off the people that are not in the invitational class. which sucks because you are right that there are some VERY fast drivers in that class.