Search

Question for Bashers who Own a Mugen MBX7 Eco

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Question for Bashers who Own a Mugen MBX7 Eco

I had a question for all the Bashers that own a Mugen MBX7 Eco:

What Motor/ESC Combos are you running and what have your experience been with any different setups you've run in the past before choosing this one?

Thanks!

TAS
Old 08-15-2014, 12:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I own the mb7eco with a tekin 2050 and rx8. So far I have only changed springs from box setup. My breakages so far are a snapped shock shaft and a king pin ball in separate instances. The king pin ball I replaced with steel and no trouble since. The thing absolutely flies but I actually prefer bashing my 8.2e probably because it cheaper and my '2nd' buggy so I'm more willing to throw it off the huge stuff.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Tasmaniac

Do you want to go check out a covered off-road track in Hong Kong? It's way out in NT by Tin Shui Wai. They run 1:8 and 1:10 stuff there. I'm going to try head out there tomorrow. I think it's $170 for the whole day.
Old 08-15-2014, 02:43 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by WagwanBumba
Hey Tasmaniac

Do you want to go check out a covered off-road track in Hong Kong? It's way out in NT by Tin Shui Wai. They run 1:8 and 1:10 stuff there. I'm going to try head out there tomorrow. I think it's $170 for the whole day.

Hey Buddy - Are you talking about Lali Track?

I would love to but I have a prior commitment that I can't get out of. Weekends are going to be crazy till September but let me know if you want to do the Track in NT or the Skate Park you mentioned on the 13th of September

What RC are you planning on bringing with you?
Old 08-15-2014, 02:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Vegetable
I own the mb7eco with a tekin 2050 and rx8. So far I have only changed springs from box setup. My breakages so far are a snapped shock shaft and a king pin ball in separate instances. The king pin ball I replaced with steel and no trouble since. The thing absolutely flies but I actually prefer bashing my 8.2e probably because it cheaper and my '2nd' buggy so I'm more willing to throw it off the huge stuff.
Thanks for the reply. I am just curious about what's worked for Motor/ESC Combos as I've heard some strange things about the RX8 catching fire and people choosing the Hobbywing Xerun over the RX8 with the Tekin T8 Motors.