Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
What up grades on a kanai 2??? >

What up grades on a kanai 2???

What up grades on a kanai 2???

Old 08-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Default What up grades on a kanai 2???

Hey
I'm getting a k2 and i'm getting front and rear braces and racers edge shock towers what else would you upgrade? And where can i get the graphite radio plate and others for it? Also I'm getting a rb c5 Will this engine have alot of bottom end and top end ? What to look for in engine?
Thanks
Jon
Old 08-29-2005, 02:08 AM
Tech Regular

the chassis braces are a good addition but to make it really bulletproof all you need to add to them is the CNC steering knuckles as the cast ones can & do strip sometimes & maybe a set of the Trinity K-factory bolt in hingepins!
with these parts fitted the K2 will be supremely strong & reliable

you might want to change out the 2 TCD's for std diffs though as most prefer the feel of regular diffs & the C5 is a real powerhouse of an engine there is a recently released revised version the C5BB which is easier to drive & a lot better on fuel than the last version with a wider more useable spread of power, im saw one in action last week & it was very impressive
Old 08-31-2005, 07:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I also agree just change the knuckles to fioroni or what ever and you will be good. The newer kyosho buggies really have no advantage over the k2 from what I can tell, so race with confidence