I Can't Decide !!! Please Help !!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I Can't Decide !!! Please Help !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Default I Can't Decide !!! Please Help !!!

OK everyone...i have come here for you help...Right now I currently drive a Traxxas Nitro Sport... I am now in the market for a new Truck... I am torn between the Revo and the Jato... I am wanting something that will take some, but not alot of abouse from me... Can anyone out there give me some advise on which one to buy (i know there will be some bias answers considering one is a stadium truck and the other is in between a staduim and a monster). I like the speed of the Jato, and I like the ground clearance of the Revo. All in all I guess I just want to know which one will take abuse and still hold together and get damn good performance. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Blue300ZX
Old 08-19-2005, 02:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

All in all I guess I just want to know which one will take abuse and still hold together and get damn good performance. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Go with the revo then. The jato is pretty good, but I think there have been durability issues with something on the rear end. You can't go wrong with either one because the parts support for both of them are great, especially for the revo.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

go with the revo its the hot truck out right now, where i live it seems the jato has fizzeled out. not to metion the resale value of the revo is better. and the revo is pretty fast to. if you run on grass at all the revo will dominate. go revo enjoy.