Community
Wiki Posts
Search

my new kyosho..(pics)

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking my new kyosho..(pics)

kyosho mp777 sp1...its got the xtm v2.1 in it and jammin pipe...this motor is awsome! i raced sunday and came in 3rd first heat, 1st in second heat and 2nd in the 30min main...(my first time racing a buggy)...i put a jr xr3i radio and hi-tech servos in it..(these pics are befor radio an servos were put it)...anyway just thought id share acouple pics..everybody likes pics right?
Attached Thumbnails my new kyosho..(pics)-ea_3.jpg   my new kyosho..(pics)-76_3.jpg   my new kyosho..(pics)-df_3.jpg  
Old 08-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up

Nice buggy! Very nice radio too! that must have set you back!
Old 08-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Tech Rookie

thanks man!.....I got such a good deal on the buggy I still had some money to spend on servos and the radio...got the jr xr3i for around $130(it came with 2 jr servos when I got it but I sold them to a buddy)..and paid 50 for each of the servos..
Old 08-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Tech Master

Very good paint scheme on it too! The wheels are also very nice. What engine is in it?
Old 08-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Awesome looking buggy. How much did you pay for it? I've been thinking of getting a new one for next season. First time I've seen a servo saver like that on a buggy.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Platinum_Racing
Very good paint scheme on it too! The wheels are also very nice. What engine is in it?
thanks..P.R the motor is a .21 xtm v2.1 pro...(im running 30% byrans)..extremely fast mill...it lays the power down on the starting line and screams down the straights!
heres the mill..
http://media.hobbypeople.net/manual/146024.pdf#search='xtm%20v2.1%20pro%20engine'

Awesome looking buggy. How much did you pay for it? I've been thinking of getting a new one for next season. First time I've seen a servo saver like that on a buggy.
thanks man!..I bought the buggy off e-bay, paid $575 shipped. The motor and pipe came with with it, along with alot of extra goodies too . The car and motor had a gallon of fuel through each.(barely any scratches the bottom of the chasis)..i got a hell of a deal...i highly recomend this buggy! it drives and handles awsome on the track! sticks to the track like a cat in the corners! you should definitley look into getting the sp1 for your next buggy!
Old 08-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Im sorry that im so new, I know the radio is the controls but what is a servo, before you make fun of me or anything just so you know I dont even have a nitro and Im still saving up and I just wanna know this stuff.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

The servos look like little black boxes that have a gear sticking out of the top. They are the parts that make the tires turn and the throttle/brakes work. They are connected by little wires to another little box called the reciever which recieves the signals from the radio. The buggy in the pictures doesn't have any servos in it yet.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

A servo is what steers & gives a nitro vehicle gas. This is a part of the radio gear. Little box that sits in the vehicles.

Peace Aaron(W-W)