Wiki Posts
Search

VRC Pro

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 04:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default VRC Pro

I'm a fairly new VRC user but i can see the value of the unlimited membership with lifetime upgrades. THey have it for 50% off this week. I was wondering how often they run discounts and what is the lowest price in US$ they have offered for the unlimited membership recently. Also, why did the VRC pro sub-forum under commercial/vendor threads get shut down? Thanks for the input!
Old 02-28-2014, 05:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

I have the unlimited. When it first same out, they did 65% off. The best I have seen since then is 50%. Totally worth it to me, though I also had a month to month membership before that. I have recently upgraded to the Mile High Wings adapter and am happier with it over the VRC one.

No idea on the other thread, but I would assume that the Commercial/Vendor thread requires some kind of compensation to RCTech and they may have stopped.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

I just signed up for it with the latest discount. They ran it around Christmas as well so it seems maybe every couple of months. More recently is was only 45% and I guess I'm glad I passed on that.

And my guess on the commercial/vendor thread is as stated above, I'd bet VRC's ad package expired and the powers that be here are very much on top of making their money above what benefits the community on the forum.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

What is the Mile High Wings Adapter? Benefits?

I have the unlimited. When it first same out, they did 65% off. The best I have seen since then is 50%. Totally worth it to me, though I also had a month to month membership before that. I have recently upgraded to the Mile High Wings adapter and am happier with it over the VRC one.

No idea on the other thread, but I would assume that the Commercial/Vendor thread requires some kind of compensation to RCTech and they may have stopped.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

http://milehighwings.com/product_inf...roducts_id=135

No perceptible delay using my 4PK and an R614FF receiver. Used to always have just a slight delay with the original adapter. Offroad it did not seem to be an issue, but with carpet, especially 12th scale, this has really helped as it just feels like it responds as quickly as it should. I can also run a smaller dead zone as the signal hops less.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Thanks Grant