Wiki Posts
Search

AKA - TYPO REVIEW VIDEO!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 07:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aeRayls
JP, heads up if you didnt know already but the evo wheels are illegal at smac track this weekend.

Btw, I do agree with ya on this product. It'll be legal shortly I'm sure. I just wish more tracks actually followed more rules and even had a "tech area" to bring a little more professionalism to more tracks.

Who knows, this may be the turning point and in 3-5 years all manufacturers tires/wheels are like this.
The wheels may be illegal, but you'll see plenty of Typos running there.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Grasschopper
Alex Miller and a couple of the other Mod buggy regulars...I think it was Schreffler (could be wrong there) and the tall loud young guy with the beard (I should know his name by now but don't). None of them were at the last points day if I remember correctly.

I guess I haven't paid attention to what other's are doing, I know I'm not losing because someone cheated...I just don't have the opportunity for track time and my driving suffers because of it. Had I known others were using them I may have bought a set with the AMain order I just placed. Does Chris have them in stock?
I'd want to hear it from Chris or Brian myself. You know how the rumor mill can be at a track. No clue if they have any in stock.