Internet petition to have Homer Allman removed from R/C racing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Internet petition to have Homer Allman removed from R/C racing

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Tech Elite

and lastly because I'm really tired of this and I have no more time....

Homer, the qualifications for VP and President nominees will be posted on the website in a few days and will be published in the next RevUp. I do not have the wording of the bylaws memorized therefore I will not state what you are asking, so to not be misquoted later on.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Homer Allman
What if we ask our president of the US. Hey George who's on the energy conservation committee? Do you think his answer would be. I don't know only the committte chairman knows who's on that committee.
I would also bet that George bush could not name off the top of his head every member of congress either, he would say, let me get back with you and I will let you know, then he would find someone and ask them, prolly the chairman of the Senate and the House for a list. Once he has a list he would be able to answer the question. Same would go for any committee in Congress.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Only Adam knows WHO fills the committee because he's working on filling it right now.

Steve,

Dude is the org so bad off that committees can't be formed in a proper time frame.

Do you know how the systems works for bidding on races?

What if we ask our president of the US. Hey George who's on the energy conservation committee? Do you think his answer would be. I don't know only the committte chairman knows who's on that committee.

Adam Drake is a cool guy, so any question I ask is not to downplay his role on the committee. However the last I read, a committee means more than one person.

Rick siad they have worked to change and answer Lisa nad I's questions and concerns. The formulation of that committee was a question and concern, but yet nothing is known about who's on it or how it works.

I ask a few questions earlier that must have been missed by the powers that be.

Dawn or Rick. Can you point me in the direction of the guidelines and requirements for running for a ROAR office such as VP or President?
if im not mistaken is he not in the middle of a race season? and if she has not been able to answer the questions you have asked why not take it higher up than her?if the prez wants you to ask legit ?'s in private do so if he then fails to answer them then post it and flame him like he would deserve to be.

i am in no way defending ROAR or rick,or dawn or anyone else but i think your banging your drum so loudly and long now that you forgot what the original point was.
i personally thought it was stupid of rick to post on here if he is not going to stick around to answer questions,the "office" of ROAR prez does not give you the right to gloss over questions you dont want to answer(just my opinion).

but the biggest part of this whole thing is you(homer) have brought this upon yourself,if there was people with a bias to your track or you yourself why not work to change that?what have you done since oct. to change that? from what ive seen your just bashing
steven
Old 07-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Dawn,

Thanks for the information - I'll be looking forward to seeing those qualifications on the ROAR website in the next few days. Will it also include a job description?

Also, if I understood your post, you are saying that Adam Drake (as chairperson) is repsonsible for not only forming the committee but also for it's operation? And that he and Rick (as co-chair) make decisions on how the committee conducts business? Have there been specific guidelines developed or is that what they are in the process of doing now? When would the details of such changes be made available to us?

Is there a non-work email for Adam Drake that is specificially for ROAR business? I know that my boss wouldn't appreciate my handling other stuff through my work email.

Lastly, I found your comments about "being misquoted" and "sorry you don't like the answer" to be rude and purposefully flaming. I'll have to say that if, or when, he smart mouths back, you asked for it.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE

Lastly, I found your comments about "being misquoted" and "sorry you don't like the answer" to be rude and purposefully flaming. I'll have to say that if, or when, he smart mouths back, you asked for it.[/QUOTE]

when you guy's were kids didn't your mother tell you ,you will get farther with honey than with vinegar?

those were great questions that went right down the drain(my opinion)when you threw the above line in
steven
Old 07-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Tech Initiate

SteveMichael - I am just as tired as everyone else of this circus - her answers were great until she included those lines.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Tech Elite

I have moved out of the past and into the future. I've said many times, whats done it done. It really is done and I accept it.

Now let's get back to business and more questions.

First question is. would it be better for me to ask my ROAR related questions in the ROAR forum or here in the beat up homie thread.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:40 PM
Tech Elite

well i must say that if it were my track and it had come to light that the problem was mainly homer and not the facility then i would get rid of homer again thats me.

but tell me this if you had to chose between two places to eat and at one of them was a waitress that you could not stand which one are you gonna choose?
steven
Old 07-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

I have moved out of the past and into the future. I've said many times, whats done it done. It really is done and I accept it.

Now let's get back to business and more questions.

First question is. would it be better for me to ask my ROAR related questions in the ROAR forum or here in the beat up homie thread.
do you really need to hear the answer to that to know?
Old 07-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Tech Elite

the Horizon Hobby email is the email Adam gave me as that is the one he checks the most, according to him.

I have other things that need my attention right now. I will not be back to answer questions so please, keep the comments to yourself that I am avoiding you as I am not. I am on Homer's buddy list on AOL, he has my phone number and my email address. Should there be other items you need Promotions to deal with, that would be the best approach.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Tech Elite

Dawn I was asking for Adams snail mail address.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Tech Master

Homer and Lisa: I'm sure that is the only contact info we have for Adam... He has never wanted any other info published so he has never even given it. Truelly he does answer his Horizon email pretty promptly. BTW: Gil Jr. Knows that he uses this email for this purpose.

When he was on the Electric Committee, that is the only info he ever gave me as well.

I don't really blame him,
Old 07-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default basher

Gee Homer Why do you use such mean word in your posts to Dawn?

You bash her,

Then blow me off like you didn't do anything wrong.

Who the F cares who likes George Cherry? Moot Point,

Bickering??? isn't that what your doing here 24-7????

YOU Homer, got us to sign up and start that thing. Then, you cop out change your tactics, obviously. Then you finish it off by acting like not informing everyone (who signed up with YOU), was no big deal.

Fact is, you made promises not George, then you avoid answering the question.

Just like your constantly accusing ROAR/DAWN of doing.

Who cares who's on the stinking fuel commitee, how does it affect you? Are you sure?

Maybe you can Show ROAR the right way to do things, oooops to late.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Cherry Poop

I'll gladly answer your question about the RCN. After we decided to disban it (because we couldn't get tracks to consistently submit their results) we made a final address on the RCN website which stayed for over a month letting people know that we had closed and why. We also posted on the RCN message board details and answered questions for more than a month on why.

I left the website up for another 30 days and then cancelled when it's renewal came due.

I'm sorry you felt that you weren't made aware. Our personal contact information has stayed the same at www.tiltyard.com and I wish you would have called/contacted me if you had other questions.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:11 PM
Tech Elite

Cherry all I can say is I tried and I failed. I take full responsiblity for the down fall of the RCN. It was my baby and I didn't raise it right. I'm very sorry for not sticking it out and making it work. Once again, I failed. No one is to blame but me.

Sean I didn't want Adams email address. I could have gotten that off of the Losi site. thanks for your concern.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.