Wiki Posts
Search

viper vx4r.51

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default viper vx4r.51

Hey all, i recently aquired a viper copperhead 5150KV mot and ESC combo. I have some questions on this. I'm planning on getting the pro-gauge but untill then can I change the profiles? Also i run on a medium/ large 10/8 scale clay track with medium grip. It has large jump and tripple, what pinion should i use with the stock 40T spur? I have a 13&14T already! Thanks for your help!
Old 01-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Yes. Read the manual. http://www.viper-rc.com/downloads/Co...nual%20A01.pdf
Old 01-04-2014, 04:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Its always best to have the manual to walk you through it. Just in case (taken right from the manual)......

Change running profiles
There were 5 factory preload running profiles in every Copperhead ESC. Please choose a desired/ suitable profile for your application. The process could be done easily by pressing the red power button on the V-PORT.
Profile#1 Street Mode with NiMH Battery Profile#2 Street Mode with Li-Po Battery Profile#3 Street Speedy Mode with Li-Po Battery Profile#4 Street Extreme Mode with Li-Po Battery Profile#5 Track Racing Mode with Li-Po Battery
a) Power on transmitter. b) Connect a proper/charged battery pack to the ESC. c) Press and hold the red power button on the V-PORT
for three seconds. (Followed by beep tone, F/N LEDs on the V-PORT will be indicated as the image shown at right)
d) Press the corresponding number of time of the desired profile (refer to the profile list below) on the red power button on the V-PORT. For example, press 5 times if you wish to load profile 5. The F/R LEDs will be indicat- ed on every button press.
e) Release the power button for 3 seconds. The VTX ESC will save the profile number and F/R LEDs will be flashing the number of time of the corresponding profile that it was saved.
f) The VTX ESC will then run an auto system reset. The F/R LEDs will be flashing the corresponding profile number every time after beeping of system initializa- tion.