2005 ROAR Off Road Stock Nationals - Master's Truck included

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2005 ROAR Off Road Stock Nationals - Master's Truck included

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 11:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

Don't get to hung up on how many sets of tires you can run. The traction is great at SRS and you don't need new tires every 2 runs. The winner of both stock classes at this years Cactus ran the same set of tires through qualifing and the mains. The handout tires are the best choice for that track and there should be no issues.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i have 2 more questions.
1) are you allowed as many sets of tires for practice? or do u have to run the tires you got with entry for practice?

2) is there a 1 race membership deal that we can buy when we get there? or do we have to have a full year membership to ROAR?

thanks in advance
Old 07-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Tech Regular

Due to it being a level 4 race, you must purchase a full membership. If you have already within a year purchased a single event membership, you should be able to get the single event membership because they allow two single event memberships to combine into a full membership, but the date on the full membership will be that of the first single event membership purchase.
(kind of confusing if you have raced at a roar race within a year of this race and purchased a single event membership)

Roar does not control how many tires or what tires you use for practice. If you practice enough to use up 10 sets of tires or only 1 set of tires, it is all good.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thanks for the quick reply. so, basically, what your saying is its going to cost me about $100 to enter 1 race, not including gas, hotel, food, the other set of tires, fresh packs, parts... right? MAN! i need a job!! lol
Old 07-21-2005, 09:56 PM
Tech Master

HeY!!!

BlazinB4.... i feel for ya man. i know how that goes, or some what. i wish you could always do the one race deal. good luck getting a job... i just got one last year to help support my hobby.