Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor Thread >

Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor Thread

Like Tree54Likes

Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor Thread

Hide Wikipost
Old 03-09-2017, 12:23 AM   -   Wikipost
R/C Tech ForumsThread Wiki: Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor Thread
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been a member for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: RCBuddha
Quick link to the front page

First Page

Print Wikipost

Old 04-28-2015, 04:58 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by re-do73
I am in "semi- full" production, I have 1 t5m kit not spoken for and material on the shelf to make 16 more b5/t5 kits with more material on the way
Is this legal here??
I think you have an company and you are showing your items here.
Jerzi
Old 04-28-2015, 06:46 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jerzi
Is this legal here??
Jerzi
Old 04-28-2015, 06:48 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1mrdad
I currently race a 17.5 blinky B5RM. I race strictly 17.5 on an indoor 125x65 med - high bite clay track. I am an average driver at best, but my lap times have dropped over 2 sec/lap in the last 6 months because of a combination of switching to the B5RM from a B4, switching to a Tekin RS Gen2, and then the biggest improvement came from switching to a Futaba 4PKS-R from a 3PM-X. I was going to buy a B5M lite as the next logical step. One of the hot multi sponsored young drivers had driven my car at practice a few times. He raced Sunday in stock buggy with his brother's maxed out mid motor buggy. His lap times were the same with the mid-motor as with my rear motor. Will the B5M lite be a waste of money? I hate to invest the $ and time getting it set up if I won't see an improvement in lap times and more importantly to me, consistency.
If you're happy - stick with it.

The mid motor car for you will be slower. It won't get off the corner as hard, and it'll be difficult to drive at first. You'll get frustrated, but if you stick with it, you'll go faster. Most get frustrated before they learn to drive a mid motor and sell it.

Even outdoors on medium grip a mid motor car is easier to drive fast. You just need to relearn how to drive. The corner speed is insane.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Is this legal here??
Jerzi
No prices, no sales pitch. Just a manufacturer giving an update on production status to those who are curious.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 140 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Thomas PA
No prices, no sales pitch. Just a manufacturer giving an update on production status to those who are curious.
Most of us will understand this but jerzi......will not.

Almost all of jerzi's posts are related to the parts he makes. But when a manufacturer comes in and answers a question regarding production numbers (not selling, or sales pitch) it ruffles his feathers. I have now put him on IL as I don't want to buy his carbon parts and that's the only information he offers.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:35 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by timannnn6

Almost all of jerzi's posts are related to the parts he makes. But when a manufacturer comes in and answers a question regarding production numbers (not selling, or sales pitch) it ruffles his feathers. I have now put him on IL as I don't want to buy his carbon parts and that's the only information he offers.
Yes you are right. I dont understand.
I have realized that this VP site is not worth to show of my carbon stuff.
I have put my carbon parts to rc10 talk and never had any problem to show my stuff overthere.
They liked my parts there but here is the otherway.
No showing off because if you create parts at home as i do and i want to show of them here i have to pay this rc tech some fees like the other firms/manufacktors do.
So if you want to follow my parts i do please pm me and I tell you where you can find my parts in the net.
Maybe someone allready have seen my kickup carbon chassis. Thats the newest one but the next chassis will be an 40gr chassis. Wy well because it is fun.
Jerzi
Old 04-28-2015, 07:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Socket
Nothing of value to add here... But this did make me LOL
Old 04-28-2015, 07:57 AM
Suspended

I can understand.
I dont miss anything here, it is the members who is missing a lot.
Jerzi

Last edited by nexxus; 04-28-2015 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Language
Old 04-28-2015, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by timannnn6

Ok, school me oh wise one......How the hell do I add people to the ignore list? that could come in handy.

Ok, nm, that's better...found it.

Last edited by ezlight; 04-28-2015 at 08:14 AM. Reason: found ignore list
Old 04-28-2015, 08:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 170 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ezlight
Ok, school me oh wise one......How the hell do I add people to the ignore list? that could come in handy.
Go to User CP, then click on Edit Ignore list (on left), then enter username(s) of those individuals. The posts will still show but you will not be able to read the content of it. It will just say something like 'this member is ignored'. If someone else quotes the ignored members post then you will see it.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

And this s## is legal here.
I can understand.
I dont miss anything here, it is the members who is missing a lot.
Jerzi
Same crap from you over and over and over.....and over again.

You're a nuisance and haven't made a constructive informative post in months. You just had 30 days off, and here you are again.

In bold above is the reason you're DONE. The staff of this site have simply had enough of you.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Trimmings
Go to User CP, then click on Edit Ignore list (on left), then enter username(s) of those individuals. The posts will still show but you will not be able to read the content of it. It will just say something like 'this member is ignored'. If someone else quotes the ignored members post then you will see it.
My ignore list works better, nobody sees nuthin'
Old 04-28-2015, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by racer1812

You're a nuisance and haven't made a constructive informative post in months. You just had 30 days off, and here you are again.

In bold above is the reason you're DONE. The staff of this site have simply had enough of you.
May I be the first to say Thank you! That was painful this morning...But I did manage to find the ignore list for him.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:55 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812

Beat me to it! I was coming in here swinging... ball is already heading towards the outfield
Old 04-28-2015, 10:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I couldn't find my tube of Green Slime, so I used diff lube from the Factory Lite kit on the shock orings, LOL. See how that goes.

I see the Factory RC O-slip stuff and claim of no swelling. Is this one good to order? Or any other recommendations?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.