Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Electric motor set up >

Electric motor set up

Electric motor set up

Old 07-15-2005, 06:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Electric motor set up

Hey guy's, I'm looking for a site that has a good explanation of how to set up an electric motor. I know what the different things do, I just haver no idea how to know when to do it. And there's always little tricks and stuff that you could use.

By no means am I saying that I know alot about electric but I really just want to learn more.

Thanks
Old 07-15-2005, 06:43 AM
Tech Adept

Everything you ever wanted to know about electric motors for RC plus a lot of things you didn't even know you wanted to know can be found in Big Jim's RC Motor Black Book. Scroll down the page in this link and you will find a link for more info on this info packed volume. Sadly, big Jim keeled over from heart failure not long ago, but his legacy lives on in this book. Every fast electric guy I know got that way after reading this book.