Wiki Posts
Search

losi parts question

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 08:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Default losi parts question

I recently sold all my associated stuff and bought a 22 2.0 buggy, 22t stadium, and 22sct, and I am getting ready to order parts. My question are the front spindles, now amain says the sct spindles are the same as the 22, 22 2.0, 22sct, but if you look up the 2.0 buggy ones there a different part number. Is the part number different because you get the rear hubs as well, and if that's the case are the 22sct and 2.0 front spindles the same?
Old 11-19-2013, 08:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1gdsmracer
I recently sold all my associated stuff and bought a 22 2.0 buggy, 22t stadium, and 22sct, and I am getting ready to order parts. My question are the front spindles, now amain says the sct spindles are the same as the 22, 22 2.0, 22sct, but if you look up the 2.0 buggy ones there a different part number. Is the part number different because you get the rear hubs as well, and if that's the case are the 22sct and 2.0 front spindles the same?
The 22 2.0 uses different Spidles and castors than the original 22. The 22T uses it's own fronet end parts and the 22SCT uses the same spindles and castors as the original 22.

So basically all 3 that you have came with different front spindles and castors. However some are using the 22 2.0 spindles and castors on the 22sct with a slight modification.